The best part of the broadcast from the Texans game...

cdallan

Reaction score
...was when Jennifer Hale went to interview him after the game. She must have walked towards him a little quickly, because he got spooked and lay down to take the sack.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
When Marshawn busted out the Drunken Master and went all BEASTMODE for that run, did the announcer chime in reflexively with the tired old "Are you kidding me?" trope?

That was my prediction in the stadium.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
cdallan":339tpv2l said:
...was when Jennifer Hale went to interview him after the game. She must have walked towards him a little quickly, because he got spooked and lay down to take the sack.

You're drunk.

Btw Jennifer Hale's hot.

themunn

Reaction score
bestfightstory":2y5tzut1 said:
When Marshawn busted out the Drunken Master and went all BEASTMODE for that run, did the announcer chime in reflexively with the tired old "Are you kidding me?" trope?

Nah, it was mostly just "Marshawn lynch, keeps going, keeps going"

Then they gave major props to Bowie for the blocking

OP
OP
cdallan

cdallan

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":2zlqz7py said:
cdallan":2zlqz7py said:

You're drunk.

Btw Jennifer Hale's hot.

Well, duh.

On both counts.

taz291819

Reaction score
bestfightstory":kva5n7mu said:

They saved that for Wilson's run on 4th down.

Trrrroy

Reaction score
bestfightstory":jb163vr0 said:

I'm pretty sure Steve Raible shouted "HOLY CATFISH!" on that run. I love Raible.

EDIT: Was beaten to it. I really need to read all the comments before I comment.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
taz291819":10jyvjpn said:
bestfightstory":10jyvjpn said:

They saved that for Wilson's run on 4th down.

Did they say it then???

I have a secret belief that that phrase will be uttered in upwards of 80% of NFL games this year.

Latest posts