The Calm Before The Storm

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":3v4v9zdc said:
Anyone else have that feeling, the Seahawks are going to let all hell break loose and start playing dominant, physical gut-check football.

I feel like the D is starting to get some of its swagger back.

And I think we see a more determined pissed off Russell Wilson who is going to quiet all critics with his play and I think the offense will feed off of that and get behind him if they weren't already.
No.

chris98251

Reaction score
What we need to start doing is hitting people hard enough to create Snot Bubbles, get our identity back! Thats offense and defense.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Barakas":pjb7odvu said:
Pandion Haliaetus":pjb7odvu said:
Anyone else have that feeling, the Seahawks are going to let all hell break loose and start playing dominant, physical gut-check football.

And I think we see a more determined pissed off Russell Wilson who is going to quiet all critics with his play and I think the offense will feed off of that and get behind him if they weren't already.

Considering the D gave up a killer 90'ish yard TD drive at the end of the 4th quarter I'm not sure where you are seeing that. I would love love love to see the D come back but when we needed them most in the Cowboys and Rams game they gave up long drives in the 4th. :(

This is where I'm at. I don't know if we have the horses to get it done with so many key players banged up. Unfortunately, seems like we're getting everyone's best and have been unable get off the field on defense. Watching Okung, Britt and Carp in that last game doesn't instill confidence that we can pass block, let alone move guys in the run game. Lynch being held to a lot of 1-2 yard runs consistently doesn't help either.

Hope for the best but not expecting it...

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":cyi24y4o said:

Me?, I will need to see where the Ref's are trending, and who they have been advised to let which teams advance.
I mean, let's don't kid ourselves, these jokers are, and have been calling the shots.
RW putting up a RECORD 300 plus passing, and 100 QB rushing in one game, and the Ref's saying that ain't good enough.
Shows who the real game deciders are.
Am I being Cynical, hell yes? but hell, what else am I suppose to think?, with all the bullshit calls/non-calls in the last two games.
In the end, it all depends on who Goodel wants to come out with a win.
One more chicken shit Officiated game, and I'm going to put my hard earned money back in my jeans, and take a vacation from this WWE frikken show.
We have an internal strife going on at the V-Mac, and it's from outside crooked.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
endzorn":1u7i4z0x said:
I don't think this team is close to the caliber we all expected, but I do think they'll win at least the next two.
Think what you want, but in the end, it's all going to come down to who the Officiating (crooked Refs) wants to come out as winners.

DrDix

Reaction score
We gotta remember that maybe not to this extent, but the defense did somewhat struggle early on last season, especially against the run. It seems opposite this year with the pass defense struggling, while the run defense is great.

We have had to deal with a lot of key injuries so far, when we get healthier we will get better.