The Dolphins: Another team that pisses me off

James in PA

Reaction score
Someone else had mentioned the Vikings, but the Dolphins are another team that has screwed us over time and time again this year. If they would've beaten the Niners earlier in the season, it would've made our game against the Niners more meaningful. Then they pulled a complete choke job against Green Bay on Christmas Day that is going to keep us out of the playoffs. I'm calling it now: they are going to lose to the Jets and let the Stealers walk into the playoffs. Just watch! NFL wins again. Brady in. Erin in. Stealers in. Seahawks out. F the dolphins!

Biscanebay12

Reaction score
Ya I'm sure the Dolphins lost just to screw the Hawks. No one expected the Hawks to make the playoffs. Its only Saturday how about waiting atleast until after the games are over to bust out the conspiracy theories.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Ya I'm sure the Dolphins lost just to screw the Hawks. No one expected the Hawks to make the playoffs. Its only Saturday how about waiting atleast until after the games are over to bust out the conspiracy theories.
He's getting his theory in ahead of time. It gives his theory more credibility if all that stuff actually happens. Then he can say he called it. I have more respect for that approach than complaining after the fact and saying he knew it was going to happen.

Jville

Reaction score
Someone else had mentioned the Vikings, but the Dolphins are another team that has screwed us over time and time again this year. If they would've beaten the Niners earlier in the season, it would've made our game against the Niners more meaningful. Then they pulled a complete choke job against Green Bay on Christmas Day that is going to keep us out of the playoffs. I'm calling it now: they are going to lose to the Jets and let the Stealers walk into the playoffs. Just watch! NFL wins again. Brady in. Erin in. Stealers in. Seahawks out. F the dolphins!

Dolphins lose 2023 first-round draft pick, owner Stephen Ross suspended following independent investigation of integrity of the game violations >>> https://www.nfl.com/news/dolphins-l...t-pick-owner-stephen-ross-suspended-following

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Perhaps the Hawks just needed to win their own games? IDK..

not in the blame game.

OP
OP
James in PA

James in PA

Reaction score
Here we go. Everything setting up nicely for the Stealers in the early games.

Mizak

Reaction score
Dolphins won. Stealers and Cheatriots eliminated. OP needs to eat crow.

OP
OP
James in PA

James in PA

Reaction score
Look how friggin close the Stealers were to getting in though. I was watching the Miami game and on their next to last possession, Miami got robbed. Announcers said refs missed obvious 3rd down defensive holding call on Jets. They can only get away with so much steering.