The greatest Seahawk of all time!!!

two dog

Reaction score
The Radish":2bq3pdwc said:
two dog":2bq3pdwc said:
Single greatest Seahawk, Paul Allen for sure.
Single greatest Seahawk PLAYER, gotta be Steve Largent. That's not stated as a fact, just a strongly held opinion.

I'm close on this but think Walter is the greatest player at this time. Largent was great for sure but Walter absolutely dominated his position for many years.

Please note I said "at this time".

There are others upcoming for sure. We all love Russell Wilson but he will have to be a bit more flashy over a few years to make this list honestly. Remember Trent Dilfer won a SuperB owl but never will get a sniff of the HOF cause he was pedestrian at best most of the other times. Russell will need to carry the team on his back now and then and keep his bad stats down to minimum. Do I think that's possible? You bet!

You make some very good points. Walter was probably the most consistent player that I have ever seen play.
The case could also be made for Cortez Kennedy who was a league best player on some notably inept teams.

Thinking about this though, coach Carroll started from rock bottom and in four years brought home the Lombardi.
That's a pretty compelling argument. Maybe those 1000+ players who came through and didn't stick were as
valuable as any because none of them are still here stinkin' it up.

:les:

IndyHawk

Reaction score
drdevin":gr7oh7y8 said:
Walt- greatest LT of all time. Largent was one of the best slot recievers but not the best at his position of all time (that would go to J. Rice by a mile).
I have to take Largent..He was all we had and 1st everything..As for that slot comment-He could do that but he played outside most of the time ..

hawknation2014

Reaction score
APTOPIX-Super-Bowl-Fo_Spin-e1391396917195.jpg