The Jimmy G guy

W

Welshers

an epic guy with a Jimmy G sign spotted in the stands. I'm told Seattle is still looking into Jimmy. Just waiting for the price to go down and down.

seabowl

Reaction score
an epic guy with a Jimmy G sign spotted in the stands. I'm told Seattle is still looking into Jimmy. Just waiting for the price to go down and down.
You’re told? Who told YOU without telling the rest of us?

OP
OP
W

Welshers

You’re told? Who told YOU without telling the rest of us?
I can't reveal my sources but I do know some people close with the organization. We are definetly looking at Jimmy. Doesn't mean we will get him though.

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
This is dumb. Jimmy G is trash. At the very least i would rather run lock or geno and im not completely happy about them. The god dam skeptism around this site. Its like hoping the seahawks are garbage. First get rid of russ...now ask for jimmy g. We have fallen all the way of the wagon.

OP
OP
W

Welshers

This is dumb. Jimmy G is trash. At the very least i would rather run lock or geno and im not completely happy about them. The god dam skeptism around this site. Its like hoping the seahawks are garbage. First get rid of russ...now ask for jimmy g. We have fallen all the way of the wagon.
dude have you seen Geno play?

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
Yes...and you are asking for a guy who is thirty already, has peaked and i gurantee will never lead another team near the playoffs without incredibly amazing defense. Which the seahawks dont have.

Orlando franklin-coach on 49ers last year, former player, radio personality here in denver talked about jimmy g and how he cant hit target to save his life. Throws ducks and curves. Every now and then gets lucky. On specific routes. Why do you think they are considering moving him? He wont beat out the new guy who barely has experience.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I genuinely wonder how many more times Geno is going to get screwed out of a conversion by something outside of his control.

We're at two good throws to move the chains, and both times, screwed. Drop by Swain, and penalty on Gabe Jackson. The tip at the line, I'll attribute to Geno.

Need to clean this up.