The Los Angeles Chargers

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Honestly, that’s the paradigm shift that’s helping our offense. Since the NFL is becoming passhappy, defenses are adapting to that, not only with schemes but drafting and personnel groupings as well. Not everyone is a PC with a zillion years of defense behind them.

I doubt the chargers will stop the run. Another 100yd rushing game is on the horizon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rjdriver

Reaction score
sutz":2iob7pv3 said:
Hopefully, the crowd noise will give our DL that half step advantage we used to get at home. ;)

Unfortunately..
Chargers are used to that opposing crowd noise from all their home games.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Don't feel really good about this game at all. Chargers are good. Rivers is going to be able to pass on us and move the ball down the field.

And our run game may be less than stellar if Carson is gimpy. That means it's on Wilson and the receivers, and hope Davis shows up to play.

Also, this just popped across my Twitter feed, for what it's worth:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1058932968415203328[/tweet]

LTH

Reaction score
From my perspective its simple either find away to get pressure on Rivers or get into a shootout.... Or what the hawks are going to do eat the clock with the run game and keep Rivers off the field... That's the best way to beat the chargers... This is a great test for the D... Step up NOW boys!!!

You watch Rivers is going to go after Coleman...

LTH

xray

Reaction score
Rivers can do a good impression of Brady...dink and dunk the defense to death... he takes what is given and he does it fast.
The Hawks offense needs to keep Rivers on the sideline as much as possible to win this. If it is a shootout between Wilson and Rivers ...Rivers most likely wins. We need a big game from the OL and the RBs...to win IMO.

Latest posts