The loss to the Stealers was bad enough but.....

Palmegranite

Reaction score
To put some salt in the wound, Baltimore Ravens should annihilate the Steelers this afternoon.

Palmegranite

Reaction score
...strike that. The Ravens are sitting many starters including Lamar Jackson and OBJ.

James in PA

Reaction score
Pete's postgame presser and interview with Brock and Salk were absolutely cringeworthy. I literally had a hard time believing what I was hearing. He's had 5-7 years and great draft capital to build a team that's tough in the trenches and plays the type of "grind out wins" style that is his mantra. Instead he trades away picks for hyper expensive safeties and drafts WR's, RB's, and tweeners like Hall and Collier. This is his team and he's already hit the reset button with coordinators like four times. If he can't explain or is dumbfounded why his team plays soft and can't execute, then it's time to go. I'm sick of his vapid blank stare when things turn disastrous.

He's a God at SC and in Seattle for what he brought us a decade ago. It's time to leave and enjoy it.
Yep. And to make matters worse, he sits there with his feet up, looking totally relaxed. Still joking around without a care in the world. Maybe he's as pissed off as I am, but he sure doesn't show it. It just rubs me the wrong way. He doesn't appear to be under any sort of pressure to save his job and that can't be a good thing.

Latest posts