The missing piece (2nd and 5th)

seabowl

Reaction score
Sorry, but those folks on here that were saying Leonard Williams was the missing piece I knew were way off. He’s not great and nor are the coaches on this team to take advantage of a player who is great.

strohmin

Reaction score
Sorry, but those folks on here that were saying Leonard Williams was the missing piece I knew were way off. He’s not great and nor are the coaches on this team to take advantage of a player who is great.
I said the same thing when we got him. Pete does this with all players who were considered great before coming to seattle

JPatera76

Reaction score
I can almost guarantee you, he will not live up to what they gave up for him.

No... no you can't. Thats about as foolish as someone saying the number 1 pick overall is a HIT in the draft amost 99999999/100000000

and this game he's been extremely good.

Also whats your hater boner for him ? what's he done to you?

OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
Are you saying we were only missing one?
As I stated, a number of folks on here were saying he was the missing piece when they acquired him. He will absolutely not be worth the second and fifth round of a gave up for him. I’ve seen numerous plays where he is manhandled one on one since coming to us.

kidhawk

Reaction score
As I stated, a number of folks on here were saying he was the missing piece when they acquired him. He will absolutely not be worth the second and fifth round of a gave up for him. I’ve seen numerous plays where he is manhandled one on one since coming to us.
You keep saying that but I assume you aren’t watching tonight. He’s definitely playing good so far tonight.

OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
You keep saying that but I assume you aren’t watching tonight. He’s definitely playing good so far tonight.
Right, I’ve been a Seahawk fan since the early 80s and I’m not watching tonight although I’ve seen almost every game since then. SMH.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Right, I’ve been a Seahawk fan since the early 80s and I’m not watching tonight although I’ve seen almost every game since then. SMH.
Just saying you’re not watching Williams in the game because he’s doing well good so far tonight. I get that you don’t like his acquisition and that’s fine but he is playing well tonight.

GemCity

Reaction score
Williams is doing well. If we don’t re-sign him, then I’ll…well…poop…the 2nd was too steep.

Even with a re-sign. Too steep.