The Pete apologists

ccla

Reaction score
The Pete apologists will stay away for a couple of days and then descend on the forum with their excuses.

Welshers2

Reaction score
The Pete apologists will stay away for a couple of days and then descend on the forum with their excuses.
Nah im still here. Get rid of Waldron though unfortunately he's a terrible play caller

Welshers2

Reaction score
Should we just go ahead and pre-fill the pink slip for the next terrible play caller?
If Pete is to stay he needs to get a new offensive play caller and give him full reigns of the offense. We all know Jody isn't going to fire Pete so that's the beat we can hope for

Ozzy

Reaction score
Really? How many ocs do you have to go through before you realize that is not the problem? Or better that you are going to get rid of a coordinator only to hire the exact same one next?
Right? And Waldron is scheming underneath stuff and Geno just isn’t seeing it. Not saying he’s perfect because he needs to get massively better too but it’s every bit as much execution as anything else

JPatera76

Reaction score
PC has been treating this f'n oline like its the Dline and roatating who teh starting fuckes are every week, lol thats some stupid shit already, throw in everything else pete does... im f'n done with him old crusty ass. I'm pissed because i hate seeing sooooo much talent wasted on this roster.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Nah im still here. Get rid of Waldron though unfortunately he's a terrible play caller

Get rid of a Bevell, he's a terrible play caller.

Get rid of Shotty, he's a terrible play caller.

Get rid of Waldon, he's a terrible play caller.

No common denominator here, keep moving along.

I'm seriously jealous of Pete. I would kill to have someone to blame every time in lieu of accountability.

Echawks

Reaction score
a head coach doesnt have as much to do with winning as you think… brady and belichek anyone?

OP
OP
ccla

ccla

Reaction score
Right? And Waldron is scheming underneath stuff and Geno just isn’t seeing it. Not saying he’s perfect because he needs to get massively better too but it’s every bit as much execution as anything else
Two flawed qbs in a
PC has been treating this f'n oline like its the Dline and roatating who teh starting fuckes are every week, lol thats some stupid shit already, throw in everything else pete does... im f'n done with him old crusty ass. I'm pissed because i hate seeing sooooo much talent wasted on this roster.
i am starting to believe that we won the Duper Bowl despite two people, not only one!