Shane, Pete, Geno?

JPatera76

Reaction score
All three deserve EQUAL blame. From top to bottom. No excuses. Somewhere, somehow these three dickheads figure lets throw away shit that works. Lets not risk injury and just "play it safe" and lean on our defense....

which easily has the worst safety duo in the league.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Shane is the one I'd want fired first right now. Give the playsheet to Greg Olson and get back to basics.

They're not going to, but it'd be nice. The offense is just entirely devoid of rhythm or thought in the playcalling department.

renofox

Reaction score
I'll keep blaming Geno until I see him perform consistently while not under excessive pressure.

I give him a semi-pass lately because of the O-line, but he's had no pressure yet today and is still not playing at an acceptable level.

OP
OP
JPatera76

JPatera76

Reaction score
I'll keep blaming Geno until I see him perform consistently while not under excessive pressure.

I give him a semi-pass lately because of the O-line, but he's had no pressure yet today and is still not playing at an acceptable level.
IMO....

His ass keeps looking for the Long ball.. a PC trademark. Which needs to take a back seat.

Fade

Reaction score
They've gone full conservative. Which is fine. It will be frustrating to watch at times, but it has to be this way, Otherwise Geno will give the game away.