The problem with DGB

original poster

Reaction score
Rob12":2elh0l3o said:
original poster":2elh0l3o said:
I NEED this to happen.

It's not as if we haven't got the draft capital to do it.

Let's be honest, If we don't trade up, SF will 100% pick him IMO.

If we don't make a move for him, the next best thing would be for the Niners to draft him.

Here, he has a QB that is a true leader and a coach that loves his players and gets every ounce of effort from them. He has a locker room of a handful of star veterans that will keep him in line. Make no mistake, Seattle would be a great place for DGB to land.

SF? Not so much. I'm not a Kap hater but he's not a leader. The team has gone through a big coaching change and has some seriously loose cannons. The dive that the Niners are currently on is pretty epic. I don't see many leaders in that locker room, and their track record with developing receivers has been brutal. I think DGB would implode there, and the LOB would make life difficult for him.

If we don't get him, I actually hope SF does. I feel bad saying that, but I don't see him succeeding there.

If we didn't draft him I'd much rather him go to a team that can supply what he needs in honesty. I don't want the guy to fail wherever he ends up.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
After looking at lots of tape I'm not seeing the next Megatron. Lots of bad habits. looks like giant bust material.

McGruff

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":2omwr3hv said:
The dream is dead :(

How are you guys getting info. I am watching NFL network online, and ESPN draft tracker. And they just announced Goldman.