The Radish needs our thoughts and support

CANHawk

Reaction score
Les... I don't recall giving you permission to take any time off. Get your butt back to work keeping these yayhoos and misfits in line!

You know we love ya bud. Check your PM's. They say get better soon.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Oh No!!! Les, don't you DARE leave us... Marty and I are praying for you. Take care of yourself! Just cause the Hawks FINALLY won a championship is no reason not to fight for another chance to see their next one.. :141847_bnono:
:sarcasm_on:

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Radish, get better soon my friend, take good care of yourself. This place is empty w/o you here.

You have a way of keeping the cats here well herded and do it with such ease.

Hope you are feeling your good old self soon.

OrFan

Reaction score
Les, you were there for your wife, she hung tough and pulled through with determination and help from others. I expect the same from you.

You have put up with all of us for a long time, keeping everything running smoothly when we all acted like idiots, being a steady hand when we needed it.

It is time to focus on you for a change. None of this matters as much as your own life, and that of your family.

Get well soon, focus on what is important, come back whenever you are better, not too soon. We will still be here acting like fools.

If anyone there with the doctors, nurses, etc., gives you any crap, tell them to check their pm's at the top of the page where it says messages.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Les, our thoughts of healing energy to you and Darlene from the Bredas (Aros, Cindy, Kenna, Bella and Stanley).

Get well soon!! Darlene needs you! .NET needs you!

scutterhawk

Reaction score
I was where you are now, back in '99', hang in there because there are a lot of people that aren't done with ya just yet.
Get well, and take it from someone who knows...... YOU won't believe how much better you are going to feel.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Get better quick man! We need you. Who else is gonna herd all these cats?

Rocket

Reaction score
He's in good spirits and explained the cardiac catheterization process in great detail...
so he's doin' ok. I'd still like to bitch-slap the Spokane Medical Industry, tho.

HawkHouse

Reaction score
You ain't goin' nowhere mister!

As much as you may wonder if it's your time, IT AIN'T !!!

The Man upstairs has bigger plans for you Les, like watching our Hawks go Back-to-Back, then 3 Peat and allowing your beloved wife the opportunity to put us with your B.S. for another 10 years !!!

Seriously though, rest up and think positive buddy, talk to you soon

Cheers,
Erik