The REAL reason Red Bryant was cut...

scutterhawk

Reaction score
hawkfan68":3eixs01i said:
Texas A&M fans are trying to be relevant....where were these people before the Seahawks fans made the 12th man famous? Probably in hiding. Now that it has all eyes upon it...they want their share. They may have created the 12th man, the Seahawk fans just made it Bigger, Faster, Louder.
That's just it though, they DID NOT "Create" the 12th man idea, they actually STOLED the idea from another College.

Hawks46

Reaction score
JMR":3pvqln2p said:
The settlement from 2006 had the Seahawks paying aTm an initial lump of $100k and then $5k per year for 5 years, and apparently that was renewed in 2011 for 5 more. Some speculation that the Aggie will be able to extort more at that point, but I think Paul Allen can probably afford it.

The funny part is....have you watched an aTm home game on tv lately?? It's weak. Our 12s are louder on the road than the crowd down at College Station.

This reminds of the line from Office Space. "Why should I change my name? He's the one who sucks!"

That's what I was thinking. They got paid, now quit being bitches about it.

Also, at some point, a tradmark runs out. I wonder when that happens with the 12th man thing ?

mikeak

Reaction score
This is going to suck

First pay more money to Texas A&M

Then pay money to Pat Riley to be able to use his trademarked Three-peat.......