The San Diego Road Trip Thread updated (9/10)

minormillikin

Reaction score
I'll be there with my wife Saturday through Tuesday. Saturday night, gonna wander around and check out some bars near the hotel. Sunday, the game. Monday the zoo.

We decided not to rent a car. We've got a four day transit pass that will get us everywhere we need to go the whole time we're there.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Please come to section P-2 in the parking lot so all of us can meet. I am wearing my lime green #69, and a BIG smile.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I will be wearing my Hass 8 Blue jersey. Or my grey golfing shirt with the seahawk logo. Still in debate....

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
OK then. I will be touring the exquisite San Diego Microwbreweries. Green Flas,h and Stone.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
There is another one near Pacific Beach. I may hit that one up on the way to the other bar.

Laloosh

Reaction score
It's not hot! These Californians have never been to Eastern Washington.

NinjaHawk38

Reaction score
Largent80":2elntkkw said:
OK then. I will be touring the exquisite San Diego Microwbreweries. Green Flas,h and Stone.
You definitely need to Hit up Alesmith and Ballast Point, they are near Green Flash. Actually in that area Mira Mar there a several breweries but those 3 one of the best, you won't be disappointed.

And for all you 12's visiting when in San Diego you need to eat Carne Asada fries!!!

Cartire

Reaction score
So, since it's so hot, and I have club tickets, we'll be skipping the tailgate and hanging in the club lounges so we can watch the early games, get drunk and stay cool.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Ha....We are even going to have a D.J. right at the tailgate in section P-2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Subzero717

Reaction score
Cartire":zejui8cv said:
So, since it's so hot, and I have club tickets, we'll be skipping the tailgate and hanging in the club lounges so we can watch the early games, get drunk and stay cool.

Its a dry heat with a nice ocean breeze.

Cartire

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":2ep9lljp said:
Cartire":2ep9lljp said:

Its a dry heat with a nice ocean breeze.

Dude, I'm standing outside and I can see the stadium from where I'm at. There's nothing dry about it, and the nice ocean breeze does not reach us.

Hey, more power to all you troopers, but it's hot. Very very hot. And I hate being hot. We might stop by for a brief moment to say our hi's. But we paid for the expensive club seats, were gonna take advantage of the a/c lounges and watch the early games in serenity.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Ever go to the Gorge in August for a show?....I have multiple times. I saw Stevie Ray Vaughn and Joe Cocker on a 108 day. We simply took spray bottle misters with us and all was good. A lot of wet, erect nipples that day....I had my sprayer on Stream and was a pretty good aim. Center of the aereola.

Cartire

Reaction score
Vetamur":14hymx0s said:
I'm at SeaTac now.. Lots of 12s!

Yea, my flight on WED was easily 50% 12's. The flight attendant shouted "SEA..." over the intercom when we landed. The passengers responded thusly.

Cartire

Reaction score
So walking down in the gaslamp district. I have ran into about 20 different groups of hawk fans and seen a bunch more in every Resteraunt. I was the really good looking cool guy if it was one of you.

Btw, I'm convinced this is a home game now.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
SeahawkFan80 wanted me to post this message:

"Can you put in the SD thread that (I) am on my way to Thrusters. White polo, old school." That was at 5pm PST.