The San Diego Road Trip Thread updated (9/10)

Vetamur

Reaction score
I'm here... Seahawk80 is here outside... I'm with friends but stop by. I'm in a home Percy sitting next to a guy in wolf grey ET.

SingleSadie

Reaction score
On the plane right now and there's a bunch of 12s as well representing with their jerseys. If they are also going to the game, it's good to know that I'm not the only one cutting it pretty close to Game time. What time is everyone planning to head into the stadium? 5 more hours before I arrive! So excited!

AZHawkfan

Reaction score
It is shocking how many Hawk fans traveled for this game. Everywhere I have gone there have been Seahawk fans. I asked a bouncer at the bar in Pacific Beach if every home game for them is like this and he said he has never in all his years living here seen so many away fans in town for a game. This is going to be like a home game.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Downtown was ridiculous last night. I probably saw some of you guys last night at Whiskey Girl or walking around

Laloosh

Reaction score
Standing in the tailgate. Can't find anyone with my tickets.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Just tailgating with one of the prospects from SOA... No big deal.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Talked to Rob for a bit. Had to go inside and beat the heat. Took me an hour to recover. Will post pix when I get home. Go Hawks.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone that showed up. We had a great time. The game was frustrating at times, but it was a good game. Give credit to SD for coming up with a game plan to keep the D in the heat.

I'll put some pics up later.

Vetamur

Reaction score
Hey Rob... Can't believe I didn't get to meet.. Our group got down there late and I was trying to keep tabs on my friend who had my ticket and before I knew it we had to get into the stadium. Barely got in on time for kick off. Will meet up for sure next time. Thanks for all the time and effort you put in!

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Vetamur":3qdxpipj said:
Hey Rob... Can't believe I didn't get to meet.. Our group got down there late and I was trying to keep tabs on my friend who had my ticket and before I knew it we had to get into the stadium. Barely got in on time for kick off. Will meet up for sure next time. Thanks for all the time and effort you put in!

Yeah, that was dissapointing to not hook up with you guys.

We had a blast at the tailgate, it was EPIC, maybe easily over 1000 12's.

Vetamur

Reaction score
Yea, I kept hearing how great it was but everything took so long and even when we got there we had to park directly opposite the area..:(