The San Diego Road Trip Thread updated (9/10)

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Largent80":3u65wiul said:
We have over 80 for sure, plus all my friends and friends of friends. We are gonna have a blast, flat bills or not. :lol:

Just watch the group of thugs with them on...nvm forgot we'll be in Socal. that's almost everyone down there

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Not everyone wears hats here. Who cares if they do, I was just joshin.

Hawks will be very well represented and that is fact.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Largent80":29h1rpz3 said:
Not everyone wears hats here. Who cares if they do, I was just joshin.

Hawks will be very well represented and that is fact.

I know...I was talking about my group

TalontedNoseRider

Reaction score
-The Glove-":1733kpv9 said:
Largent80":1733kpv9 said:
We have over 80 for sure, plus all my friends and friends of friends. We are gonna have a blast, flat bills or not. :lol:

Just watch the group of thugs with them on...nvm forgot we'll be in Socal. that's almost everyone down there

Gotta love ignorance on the net

-The Glove-

Reaction score
TalontedNoseRider":3imdrvce said:
-The Glove-":3imdrvce said:
Largent80":3imdrvce said:

Ahh forget it. Nevermind

RedAlice

Reaction score
TalontedNoseRider":26l7aig5 said:
-The Glove-":26l7aig5 said:
Largent80":26l7aig5 said:

No kidding. All of you have picked your best road game to attend - enjoy the wonderful and friendly San Diego. It's lovely.

I went to a game in Philly last year with a Charger fan - his comment on seeing the entire place about 80% full of Eagles fans - at Charger games it's always full of the opposing fans.

They are totally used to it - have fun!

And, nice to see an Encinitas Hawk fan. I occasionally see groups of Hawk fans in the bars during the games in Encinitas - no one much hates a Rams fan these days, so has always been friendly.

minormillikin

Reaction score
I bought tickets for the SD game a couple weeks ago. The wife and I have a Seahawks anniversary tradition, and this is the game that falls the closest to our anniversary (9/15, Pete C's birthday too). We'll be in SD a few days checking out the zoo, etc...

I'm bookmarking this thread!

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
minormillikin":8m97q18q said:
I bought tickets for the SD game a couple weeks ago. The wife and I have a Seahawks anniversary tradition, and this is the game that falls the closest to our anniversary (9/15, Pete C's birthday too). We'll be in SD a few days checking out the zoo, etc...

I'm bookmarking this thread!

I was thinking about going to the zoo...but was afraid they would not let me back out. I think I shall visit the Midway...I saw it one time back in 1984. Subic bay Philippines.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I'm sure u guys discussed this already but what hotel are y'all staying at

SeaHawk80

Reaction score
My wife and I will be there. Her first Game, and My first away game. Can't wait to meet some .Net people. Will keep checking back to see the local of the Pregame meet and greet tailgate.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
I will see Cedric at Mama Shermans birthday party on Thursday, and I will try and pry some info from him.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Tickets purchased.. will book the hotel this week.

whenever-someone-correctly-identifies-this-gif-as-robert-redford-and-not-zach-galifianakis-9448.gif

SeaHawk80

Reaction score
If anyone is going to the San Diego Game and needs a ticket I have 1 extra ticket. PM me if you want to buy it.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Largent80":28tycyeo said:
OK, here are a couple of things I found out last night. The party busses will be in the parking lot at section P2. That will be a good designated spot for any of us not taking those busses to set up tailgating. So, I wanted to pass that along as well as this....

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater

Link doesn't work for me, Largent. Says the content is unavailable or was removed.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Laloosh":3v6075zb said:
Largent80":3v6075zb said:
OK, here are a couple of things I found out last night. The party busses will be in the parking lot at section P2. That will be a good designated spot for any of us not taking those busses to set up tailgating. So, I wanted to pass that along as well as this....

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater

Link doesn't work for me, Largent. Says the content is unavailable or was removed.

Sorry bout that Loosh, I just copied this pic and will paste it here, pretty much all it said.

HYfyzqz

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Fellas, riley can feel vindicated after all.

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I have to cancel my trip to the San Diego game this year.

My wife was one of the casualties of the "Microsoft Massacre" layoffs. This is a huge financial blow to our family. There's no way I can afford this trip (airfare alone is over $500 R/T at the cheapest rate) any longer. I am looking to refund my ticket I purchased through Seahawkfan80's help. Unless someone wants to take my ticket (I think I paid around $150 but Seahawkfan80 would have to confirm...This ticket is seated in the group section with fellow 12's).

I was really looking forward to the trip but it's just not practical at this time.

If you are interested in my ticket please contact me and Seahawkfan80 in PM to get the details figured out.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Well, that does suck Todd. I was looking forward to seeing you down here. Sorry about Cindy's job as well.

You can contact Cedric and maybe he would have a buyer for your ticket. His contact info is in these pages but I can PM you his number if you want to ask him directly.