There Are No Great Teams In Our Way

pmedic920

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":osnm79r5 said:
pmedic920":osnm79r5 said:
Just imagine how sweet a revenge win against the Steelers would be.

:{)

Revenge is sweet.

But that feeling gets trumped by my hope they never reach the playoffs, ever again, in history, of this earth.

I get it but.....

If we were to assume anything here, the logical AFC team this year is the Steelers.

OP
OP
SonicHawk

SonicHawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":1w5byox6 said:
Ad Hawk":1w5byox6 said:
pmedic920":1w5byox6 said:
Just imagine how sweet a revenge win against the Steelers would be.

:{)

Revenge is sweet.

But that feeling gets trumped by my hope they never reach the playoffs, ever again, in history, of this earth.

I get it but.....

If we were to assume anything here, the logical AFC team this year is the Steelers.

I keep watching them and not being impressed. But they win and that's hard to argue with.

These playoffs are going to be fantastic in both NFC and AFC.

falcongoggles

Reaction score
Everything hinges on the running game. Carlos Hyde showed he can play the role of the primary back just fine. So either Chris Carson or Hyde needs to be healthy during the home stretch. If both are, even better.

A run game for Wilson opens everything up.

Oh and stop throwing for 40 yards on 3rd and 3.

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
ZagHawk":3c14859k said:
I expect the games against the NFC East to be more competitive than we would hope and it'll bring more criticisms to this team. We really won't know what this team is (especially headed into the Playoffs) until they play the Rams.

Great points. And the Rams threw us around the first time. McVay is innovative. Pete is traditional. I continue to believe we are living a false positive until the defense can get in gear. Full disclaimer: We looked better against Kylie and Cards.

Rams had a big win last night.

If we’re healthy, week 16 is the season for possibilities,

CostaRicaHawk

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":erokrmyi said:
Rams scare me as a top defense can stop a top offense.

It is just sad that you get scared from a football team. They will play the game and we will see who wins, no reason to be scared' No one is going to hurt you.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
ludakrishna":3genqprk said:
Rams are the top dog in the division. The two wins against the McVay Rams have been the Earl Karate Chop at the end zone on Gurley and a shanked FG by Legatron. In the mean time, they have kicked out butt on 3 occasions and on the remaining 2 occasions, we’ve not been able to make the defensive stop when needed
Our beloved Seahawks being too stupid to game plan around expecting constant pressure on Russell is the biggest reason we've struggled against the Rams for years.

It's so frustrating...yet, so glaringly obvious. Look at how many screens the RAMS threw against the Bucs. We need to be doing that, and more short routes, since we KNOW DAMN WELL they are going to get to Russ rapidly and often every time we meet up. Yet, it always seems like some huge ****ing surprise to our coaching staff that Aaron Donald sets up a tent in our backfield all game long.

Ugh.

W

Welshers

lacenterhawk":1t35yzuw said:
Shanegotyou11":1t35yzuw said:
Rams scare me as a top defense can stop a top offense.

It is just sad that you get scared from a football team. They will play the game and we will see who wins, no reason to be scared' No one is going to hurt you.
lighten up, he was clearly making a figure of speech

OP
OP
SonicHawk

SonicHawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1s96jfmk said:
ludakrishna":1s96jfmk said:
Rams are the top dog in the division. The two wins against the McVay Rams have been the Earl Karate Chop at the end zone on Gurley and a shanked FG by Legatron. In the mean time, they have kicked out butt on 3 occasions and on the remaining 2 occasions, we’ve not been able to make the defensive stop when needed
Our beloved Seahawks being too stupid to game plan around expecting constant pressure on Russell is the biggest reason we've struggled against the Rams for years.

It's so frustrating...yet, so glaringly obvious. Look at how many screens the RAMS threw against the Bucs. We need to be doing that, and more short routes, since we KNOW DAMN WELL they are going to get to Russ rapidly and often every time we meet up. Yet, it always seems like some huge ****ing surprise to our coaching staff that Aaron Donald sets up a tent in our backfield all game long.

Ugh.

Treat Lockett like Woods and just do that.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
I think the Saints and Rams are the most complete teams, although our special teams are still a work in progress.

Seattle and GB have the two best QBs and a monster WR that can dominate.

TB is a question mark

AZ and NFCE aren't really on the same level IMO.

TB being a question mark because they've looked really good outside of primetime with quality wins over GB and LV, and blowing out the Panthers, which is a team the Chiefs struggled with, was impressive too.

TBH, I'm not scared of the Packers at all. Just including them out of respect for Rodgers, but I think they're fourth behind the Saints/Rams/Seahawks.

Tusc2000

Reaction score
ZagHawk":n6d1gr51 said:
Also worth noting, despite the records of these NFC East teams...they're not going to just lay down and die against the Hawks.

Giants - within one score in all their games outside of getting blown out by the NIners, but they held it agains tthe Rams (which is currently a top 5-7 team)

Washington - looks really bad early on, but they seem to have improved (given their scores and blowing out other bad teams recently)

Eagles - Also not getting blown out in their recent games.

All 3 teams have the capability to be very competitive. And I think Wentz is going to be especially focused on Monday after a really embarrassing performance against Cleveland last weekend.

LTH

Reaction score
SonicHawk":hymzypxl said:
The NFC east is a joke, Green Bay is beatable, flawed, and too reliant on Davante. The Saints have a TE at QB and a broken old man returning in a few weeks, the Bucs show up to half of their games, and in late December the Hawks will show they can beat anybody in the NFC west.

I don't think the Hawks are the best team. But on any given Sunday they can be.

I'll dream of the only bye, but there's no doubt in my mind that the Hawks can beat anybody in the NFC, multiple weeks in a row.

The rest of our schedule is filled with W's. Eagles, Jets, Giants, Washington FT, Niners.

:irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers:

Really IMO it boils down to one thing... it really doesn't matter who the Hawks play as they have proven they can play with anybody... it boils down to the Hawks playing up to their potential... With a good game plan, it's about everybody doing their job individually and executing as a team. I know it sounds weird being that every team brings different matchups but I believe that's the way the Hawks think... so in a since its the Hawks against themselves... that's the biggest challenge.

LTH

onepicknick1

Reaction score
I've really haven"t seen the Hawks blow away bad teams all the rest on the schedule are going to be a dog fight we always make Bad teams look way better then they are. Then of course like the Rams we'll beat them like they didn't even show up this time so it's 50/50.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
The Hawks are going to dominate the next 3 games, and the Cards are disrespected in much the same way the Hawks were in 2012.

They are dangerous, and the second best team in the West.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I'm legit worried about Washington Football Team after watching yesterday's game.

Yes it was against Dal-ASS but still it was an ASS-domination. Po-rn could actually take inspiration from it.

Sweat, others have lots of potential to get to Russ. Legit worried.

chris98251

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":3gzdd4a1 said:
I'm legit worried about Washington Football Team after watching yesterday's game.

Yes it was against Dal-ASS but still it was an ASS-domination. Po-rn could actually take inspiration from it.

Sweat, others have lots of potential to get to Russ. Legit worried.

We have this team in the NFC west with the best D lineman in Football, Donald Aaron, Duck Aaron, Donald Duck, umm he plays for the Rams .

But we have faced a pretty good defensive Line a few times.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
The entire NFC is wide open. No dominant team. The two best teams in the NFL are clearly the Steelers and Chiefs.

If our defense can improve, and I expect them to, we will be the best team in the NFC. The team with the most potential might be the Bucs. But who knows if they can get it together. Their front seven might be the best In the league. Never count out Brady.

New Orleans looks the most balanced, but will Brees be back and healthy?

I’m not worried about GB or the two other NFC West teams.

W

Welshers

I think New Orleans is a great team. But they could have injury issues. Regardless I think the NFC, as others have said, is wide open. Seattle could easily win it if the d continues to improve.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":2fvia1ph said:
The The team with the most potential might be the Bucs. But who knows if they can get it together. Their front seven might be the best In the league. Never count out Brady.

Brady has a dead arm. Look at his deep ball stats over the last 4 games vs earlier in the season. I think he has hit zero deep passes for the last four games. QBs without the deep ball don't make it past the first round.

onepicknick1

Reaction score
bigskydoc":1kvvojot said:
Hawk-Lock":1kvvojot said:
The The team with the most potential might be the Bucs. But who knows if they can get it together. Their front seven might be the best In the league. Never count out Brady.

Brady has a dead arm. Look at his deep ball stats over the last 4 games vs earlier in the season. I think he has hit zero deep passes for the last four games. QBs without the deep ball don't make it past the first round.

There's but a handful of QB's that have accuracy on the deep ball RW makes it look easier then it is how about Manning I never took him as a deep ball thrower? I think if you can get the Ball to the endzone who cares if it was a deep ball or series of 5yd passes.