They woke the sleeping giant... I am triggered what the F???

MesquiteHawk

Reaction score
I thought we weren’t supposed to judge what others are triggered by, but instead embrace the diversity that they bring. Did I miss the memo?

I ask because I come down on the side of giving the finger to 99.875% of those who get triggered and I am always told that I am wrong and some “ist or phobe” because of my position. The only phobe I am is stupidphobic and the world today is a target rich environment.

flv

Reaction score
mistaowen":10oczwn1 said:
Throwdown":10oczwn1 said:
What are we mad about?

Pete is gonna force Jake to be the starting QB this year.
Jake would be good in the regular season, (or at least the first 8 games), but he'd be responsible for the Seahawks losing in the playoffs. :wink:

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Norcalhawklover":2rapnp9q said:
I thought we weren’t supposed to judge what others are triggered by, but instead embrace the diversity that they bring. Did I miss the memo?

I ask because I come down on the side of giving the finger to 99.875% of those who get triggered and I am always told that I am wrong and some “ist or phobe” because of my position. The only phobe I am is stupidphobic and the world today is a target rich environment.

Stop peacocking. Your superiority complex is neither endearing nor unique. Just dunk on Tokadub and move on.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
flv":352i5lx1 said:
mistaowen":352i5lx1 said:
Throwdown":352i5lx1 said:
What are we mad about?

Jake would be good in the regular season, (or at least the first 8 games), but he'd be responsible for the Seahawks losing in the playoffs. :wink:

Jake could have flourished and become a HOF QB and won at least five Super Bowls if Pete didn't hold him back.

Sprfunk

Reaction score
You may have taken too much sun bro, its been hot. Put the Reefer down, go inside and hydrate. Call 911.

Mix

Reaction score
If Heaps i'snt an Ex-Seahawk... then Malik McDowell sure isn't.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
img]

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Might I suggest you tok a little less of that dub?

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
Today Jake might be a better back up QB option than the ones we have.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Is it kind of a stretch to call him a former Seahawks QB when he never made the regular season roster? Maybe.
But who cares. I don’t hate or love the guy on the radio. I’m ok with him and glad he doesn’t come with agendas like some former and current hosts on that station.

He played QB at a high level, so his experience is valuable when it comes to forming an opinion.
Now does that automatically make him right on everything? No.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Every morning on my drive to work, I listen to 710 ESPN. And when I pull into the parking spot, I tell myself "today's the day Jerhawk. You're going to start an epic thread on .Net ripping apart Paul Gallant. Just do it."

But like everything else in my miserable excuse of an existence, I don't do it. I think to myself, it's not the time or the place. Maybe others like Paul Gallant, you think of that?

Then I see this post and I kick myself for never posting my "Run Paul Gallant out of town" thread. So much time I've wasted, I never thought it'd come to this!

Run Paul Gallant out of town! That dude triggers Jerhawk

notyou

Reaction score
Everyone needs to call the show and complain about Paul. They stopped the air horn noises for a few days after I called and complained. I've called the show and emailed them.
Complain on the shows social media as well. I used to listen every day, but haven't listened to 710 at all for a couple of weeks now.

knownone

Reaction score
This is marketing 101. Unfortunately, Jake Heaps, a former failed NFL practice squad QB, doesn't have a great ring to it. Media companies rely on branding their on-air talent to create a sense of authority; otherwise, what's the difference between their opinions and those of some guy/gal in their basement doing a podcast? The answer is nothing because neither opinion holds any value other than that of entertainment.

pmedic920

Reaction score
knownone":lj2okhgq said:
This is marketing 101. Unfortunately, Jake Heaps, a former failed NFL practice squad QB, doesn't have a great ring to it. Media companies rely on branding their on-air talent to create a sense of authority; otherwise, what's the difference between their opinions and those of some guy/gal in their basement doing a podcast? The answer is nothing because neither opinion holds any value other than that of entertainment.
Kinda relates to my response to you in your shack thread.

Unfortunately it’s a fact, people generally will believe what they are told as long as there is a perception of credibility coming from the source.

Most of our “reporters” are actually “opinion” guys/gals.

MSM counts on it, they profit from it to the tune of billions.

pcbball12

Reaction score
Goodness. The man played actual football games in the preseason for the Seahawks. He was given actual money by the organization to play football. Therefor, he is indeed a former Seahawk. Seek counseling

toffee

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":37074dy4 said:
flv":37074dy4 said:
mistaowen":37074dy4 said:
Throwdown":37074dy4 said:
What are we mad about?

Jake could have flourished and become a HOF QB and won at least five Super Bowls if Pete didn't hold him back.
Nailed it.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk