This can now be put to Rest

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
drdiags":tmx6d9a2 said:
I just wonder about his back issues. Even the baddest, toughest of them all have to cede to father time. Until robots replace humans, just no way to expect the player not to succumb to the physical brutality of the game.

Well, at least our QB is safe.... :escape:
Ok, I admit that wasn't funny but I couldn't resist the robot reference.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":1apwgxdu said:
drdiags":1apwgxdu said:
I just wonder about his back issues. Even the baddest, toughest of them all have to cede to father time. Until robots replace humans, just no way to expect the player not to succumb to the physical brutality of the game.

Well, at least our QB is safe.... :escape:
Ok, I admit that wasn't funny but I couldn't resist the robot reference.
Well I for one laughed. Good one!

bigskydoc

Reaction score
I didn't honestly expect to see much of anything from C.M. lay tip after the bye week unless Lynch was hurt. We needed Lynch to be at his best for the first few games while we get the kinks out of the other parts of our system. We needed a reliable, solid part of our game to anchor to while we sort out some of the receiving and defensive issues. I figured C.M. would come in after we got to the easier part of the schedule. Then he goes and "blows a hammy" ensuring that he won't.

I wouldn't be surprised to see more of him following the bye week.

-bsd

sturg78

Reaction score
Any thoughts on trading Lynch for Richardson (colts)? Similar running styles and Richardson would do better here

rjdriver

Reaction score
sturg78":1946bcef said:
Any thoughts on trading Lynch for Richardson (colts)? Similar running styles and Richardson would do better here

Forget to log out from a public computer?

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":3tn277h7 said:
rjdriver":3tn277h7 said:
sturg78":3tn277h7 said:

Forget to log out from a public computer?
Indy fan in disguise.

Gotta be, since I can't imagine anyone else seeing Richardson carry Marshawn's jock strap.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
I understand the issue of depth behind Lynch and the interest in seeing what we have in Michael. That said, why do people think the RBBC concept had any traction among the coaches?? ONE MORE TIME... Bevell's remarks about RBBC during the the Town Hall Meeting pertained to PRE SEASON ONLY. He made that PERFECTLY clear during his presser that immediately followed that meeting. Can the people that refuse to do their homework or have very selective listening skills STOP waiting for something that will NEVER happen unless Lynch is on IR?! JEEZE LOUISE!!

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
sturg78":3aufaqdm said:

I have a thought on it, now that you bring it up. It seems like a really, really terrible idea.

Mick063

Reaction score
The shelf life on Lynch is far from expired, but it is approaching.

If nothing else, the competition and OTA whispers at the position motivated Lynch. Spend a second round pick to get another couple of peak years from the Beast and I would consider it a decent investment.

If Beast is playing at such a high level, there is no reason to take touches away from him. That, by no means, leads me to the conclusion that Michael cannot be a great back.

Lynch was acquired at the same relative career point that Michael is currently at. At that time, Bills fans were calling Lynch a disappointment. It is just too soon to pass judgment on Michael. I have not seen him play in regular season enough to do so. He could end up on another team and be another Arian Foster. I could easily envision it.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Our first round pick in 2015

[youtube]w_Vy61HobfM[/youtube]

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
And then we can re-sign Burley and have Gurley, Burley and Kearly. I'm in!

chris98251

Reaction score
He has decent speed but to me looks more like a slasher then a power guy. A lot like Michael.

dradee

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3oq30fsy said:
drdiags":3oq30fsy said:
Robots explode. Remember the old 1990's arcade game Cyber ball?
Robots playing football. It was a cool game.

Loved that game! Seattle thunder kicked ass!

-The Glove-

Reaction score
sturg78":1olxcbdr said:
What in the? Are you serious?

byau

Reaction score
On a 3rd and 3 situation, who do you trust? Lynch, Turbo, or Michaels? Or ...?

What about 3rd and 5?

I hope the cap works so we can pay him, it doesn' t look like he'll be stopping anytime soon.

Anyone remember seeing these ? :D

[youtube]TGjUZHVEHII[/youtube]

AVL

Reaction score
It looks like it's almost time to trade Lynch to Oakland, maybe after the Superbowl.

sturg78

Reaction score
-The Glove-":31ch6yjg said:
sturg78":31ch6yjg said:
In all honesty I have not really watched him since the Cleve, but he seemed to be the stout running tackle breaker we like here. I know he took a step back last year, I suppose it was a step back off a cliff. My bad, carry on.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
sturg78":4h6qont9 said:
-The Glove-":4h6qont9 said:
sturg78":4h6qont9 said:
In all honesty I have not really watched him since the Cleve, but he seemed to be the stout running tackle breaker we like here. I know he took a step back last year, I suppose it was a step back off a cliff. My bad, carry on.

Well you need to keep watching, cause Richardson's a fumbling bumbling hot mess of a running back bust that Indy would give back to Cleveland faster than Rosie O'Donnell eats a tray of Big Macs.

Latest posts