This doesn't feel the same without JSea...

CPHawk

Reaction score
Uncle Si":1jkl45he said:
Ducks moving into a potential playoff position. Need Utah to jeep winning, and an SEC team to drop 2

The Utes are right there also. If, big if still, both win out. The winner of the title game could be in the playoffs.

D

DomeHawk

Uncle Si":8rv2k6r0 said:
Ducks moving into a potential playoff position. Need Utah to jeep winning, and an SEC team to drop 2

The ducks might be the best team in the Pac but they are nowhere near CFP material.

Two last-second wins against unranked opponents in their last two games? One, with the 70th ranked talent in college football? I don't think so, and that isn't just because they are the ducks.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
DomeHawk":2ugbt56e said:
Uncle Si":2ugbt56e said:

The ducks might be the best team in the Pac but they are nowhere near CFP material.

Two last-second wins against unranked opponents in their last two games? One, with the 70th ranked talent in college football? I don't think so, and that isn't just because they are the ducks.

They may get housed if they get there, but I think if they win out, beat an unbeaten Utah in the final, you will see them at 5 at worst.

Making the final 4 may depend on whether the SEC or big 10 get a one loss team in as well as an undefeated team

D

DomeHawk

Uncle Si":116rqead said:
DomeHawk":116rqead said:
Uncle Si":116rqead said:

They may get housed if they get there, but I think if they win out, beat an unbeaten Utah in the final, you will see them at 5 at worst.

Making the final 4 may depend on whether the SEC or big 10 get a one loss team in as well as an undefeated team

I am not saying it couldn't happen, but when it comes time to evaluate they don't have one single win against a ranked opponent.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
DomeHawk":32yod1t0 said:
Maulbert":32yod1t0 said:
DomeHawk":32yod1t0 said:
HawkGA":32yod1t0 said:
I have no idea how that doesn't make you a homer. Alumn and homer and not mutual exclusive terms.

BTW, being a homer means that you NEVER can accept anything negative about your team. I have many many posts where I have criticized things that the Huskies are doing.

This thread isn't about you or the Huskies. Stop making it about you. Homer.

BTW, it's not about me, it's about J who spread false rumors and lies on the board and then ran like a crybaby (like you) when I pointed it out.
Dome not here to bash you but I remember when you first started on
here and the first person you went at was JS.
I thought it was funny but it never stopped and maybe you were right on
about some stuff.
We all BS and get our facts wrong sometimes right?
I just think you could have gone easier on him sometimes that's all.

D

DomeHawk

IndyHawk":20bgnmcm said:
DomeHawk":20bgnmcm said:
Maulbert":20bgnmcm said:
DomeHawk":20bgnmcm said:
BTW, being a homer means that you NEVER can accept anything negative about your team. I have many many posts where I have criticized things that the Huskies are doing.

BTW, it's not about me, it's about J who spread false rumors and lies on the board and then ran like a crybaby (like you) when I pointed it out.
about some stuff.

I had an okay relationship with J via PM's but when he kept bashing the Huskies using info he knew, or should have known, was false, I called him on it. This is the problem with .NET sometimes, people who are established here feel they can dish it out but shouldn't have to take it in return. That's BS.

If you want to play that game, grow a pair. it's that simple.

The people who don't like me here don't like me because I hold people accountable for posting things that aren't true. I can live with that.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
DomeHawk":3bmu7n7v said:
IndyHawk":3bmu7n7v said:
DomeHawk":3bmu7n7v said:
Maulbert":3bmu7n7v said:

about some stuff.

I had an okay relationship with J via PM's but when he kept bashing the Huskies using info he knew, or should have known, was false, I called him on it. This is the problem with .NET sometimes, people who are established here feel they can dish it out but shouldn't have to take it in return. That's BS.

If you want to play that game, grow a pair. it's that simple.

The people who don't like me here don't like me because I hold people accountable for posting things that aren't true. I can live with that.
Fair enough :irishdrinkers: