This is how bizarre St. Louis is

Dreadbelch

Reaction score
Imagine this alternate universe: After enjoying this week's Monday night Seahawks game at the Clink, you walk on over to Safeco Field to catch the final innings of game five of the World Series. On the way over, you reach into your backpack and switch out your Hawks jersey for a Seattle Forty Niners jersey.

Twilight zone

That is the sort of universe Rams fans live in.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Dreadbelch":by494f2m said:
On the way over, you reach into your backpack and switch out your Hawks jersey for a Seattle Forty Niners jersey.

I hope you mean Seattle Mariners jersey not Seattle Forty Niners.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Blitzer88":3ow9vjte said:
Dreadbelch":3ow9vjte said:
On the way over, you reach into your backpack and switch out your Hawks jersey for a Seattle Forty Niners jersey.

I hope you mean Seattle Mariners jersey not Seattle Forty Niners.

Hes commenting on the fact that theres the Arizona Cardinals and St. Louis Cardinals

OP
OP
Dreadbelch

Dreadbelch

Reaction score
In hindsight, I should have made this thread in 2006.

I'm slow at noticing things.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Dreadbelch":268dnejc said:

Don't know your age, but the football team in St. Louis used to be the St. Louis Cardinals who are now the Arizona Cardinals but way, way back were the Chicago Cardinals.
OK now about the Sacramento Kings who used to be the Kansas City-Omaha Kings who used to be the Cinci........
Never mind. I'm old.

CANHawk

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1nb3c7wx said:
Dreadbelch":1nb3c7wx said:

Don't know your age, but the football team in St. Louis used to be the St. Louis Cardinals who are now the Arizona Cardinals but way, way back were the Chicago Cardinals.
OK now about the Sacramento Kings who used to be the Kansas City-Omaha Kings who used to be the Cinci........
Never mind. I'm old.

Yeah, but why do they call them the LA Lakers when there's no lakes in LA.

chris98251

Reaction score
CANHawk":1kutqd2k said:
hawksfansinceday1":1kutqd2k said:
Dreadbelch":1kutqd2k said:

Never mind. I'm old.

Because they used to be the Minnesota Lakers, just like the Jazz used to be the New Orleans Jazz

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
chris98251":24j0mym8 said:
CANHawk":24j0mym8 said:
hawksfansinceday1":24j0mym8 said:
Dreadbelch":24j0mym8 said:

Never mind. I'm old.

Because they used to be the Minnesota Lakers, just like the Jazz used to be the New Orleans Jazz
Minneapolis Lakers, but yeah you're on it. Moved to LA in 1960.

OP
OP
Dreadbelch

Dreadbelch

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2rmjhecy said:
Dreadbelch":2rmjhecy said:

Never mind. I'm old.

I'm 36. Can't really say I'm a spring chicken either. Didn't know about the Chicago Cardinals or the Omaha Kings. Good to know.

BlueTalons

Reaction score
Dreadbelch":3qdf6au2 said:
Imagine this alternate universe: After enjoying this week's Monday night Seahawks game at the Clink, you walk on over to Safeco Field to catch the final innings of game five of the World Series. On the way over, you reach into your backpack and switch out your Hawks jersey for a Seattle Forty Niners jersey.

I think this would make more sense if the Arizona Cardinals were playing the Rams (and in the eyes of a Rams fan):

Imagine this alternate universe: After enjoying this week's Monday Night Rams game vs. the Cardinals at the Edward Jones Dome, you walk on over to Busch Stadium to catch the final innings of game five of the World Series. On the way over, you reach into your backpack and switch out your Rams jersey for a Cardinals jersey.

Latest posts