This Team Is Fun Again.

Seymour

Reaction score
This team has been fun again since the day they fired Cable and brought REAL hope back to the team. So frustrating watching those blown Cable picks and FA signings that always had the same result.....trash. Not to mention his consistency in coaching players down.

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
I rewatched the game last night and come away even more impressed as Russ had 6 pass attempts deep into the 2nd quarter with 4 completions and 3 touchdown passes. That speaks to me of dominating rushing offense and limiting opportunities for the opponent to come at your defense. Very impressive.

knownone

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":4d80wd7o said:
It is much funnier to watch this team this season than it was.

On the sound aspect, I respectfully disagree. I was greatly disappointed in the noise yesterday. I no longer live in the Seattle area, but I come in for a home game at least once every season. Yesterday was the game I got to attend this season.

It's nowhere near as loud as it was 4 or 5 years ago. I didn't even have to raise my voice to talk. I was in Section 303, so maybe it's just where your seats are? Way too many people sitting down and quiet when we are on D. The group I was with (all long time fans) all said the same thing.

I have been to tons of games at C Link, and that was one of the quietest (relatively speaking)... by far.

Teams used to be very disjointed playing in our noise, and they just are not anymore.
100% agree. Yesterday was about as tame of a game as I can remember considering how exciting the product on the field was. It genuinely feels like our crowd noise and enthusiasm has been trending down over the last 2 or 3 years.

Feels like us old guys need to bring some of the enthusiasm back to the CLink. These young kids don't know how spoiled they've been. They don't understand the historic significance of our culture, they don't remember making the playoffs just 5x in 27 years.