This nails it.

kearly

Reaction score
Close games are fun when I am watching other teams compete. Not the Seahawks.

Seahawkscrazy

Reaction score
That article is precisely how I feel. I have put so much emotional currency in to this team that it sometimes embarrasses me. I think I might love this team more than my wife, and I certainly ride the 250ft tall waves of extacy straight onto the Rocky shores of defeat. I care about this team to the point at which I get physically sick during tight games, and flat out euphoric after a win.

A loss at this point is...unacceptable, and yet, for only one of the four teams left, will there be ultimate victory. Statistically speaking we are more likely to lose than we are to win, and yet, I feel like ( I FINALLY REALLY FEEL LIKE) we belong here, we are supposed to win, and that we will. We will win.

We have home field. We have the 12's. We have the defense and the special teams to make it happen.

We have Russel Flippin Wilson.

We will win.

sc85sis

Reaction score
One of the most enjoyable games I ever watched was USC beating up on Oklahoma 55 to 19.

Go Hawks!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Blow outs ANY DAY over Nail Biters. I would like to actually live to at least my 70's thank you very much.

Starrman44

Reaction score
Blowouts by the Seahawks rule.

After a tight nail-biter I'm thou roughly exhausted. My sweet wife has broken my Zen-like demeanor with her nervous activity. I am now totally impacted by her. Now my heart races and I just hope I live through it.

I won't describe what a loss does. The only thing that helps is the fact I have four kids under 6 (who are all die-hard Seahawks). They bounce back so quick and get Mom and I laughing pretty good.

stonewallj799

Reaction score
Blowout. Not even a question. So much stress involved with a close game. Gives me heartburn. Can't eat or drink while its close. Blowout = kick back drink hard and eat lots of good tasty grub. Can't stand close games. Although close wins are more memorable but they are not worth it.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":1ege0vry said:
I thought the Goal-Line stand @ STL was intensely entertaining.

I'm going to always prefer nail-biters to blow-outs, because with everything on the line, in a pressure cooker, you know exactly how good your team really is... when it has to "man up or shut up".

As Pete said before or during a Time out concerning the goal-line stand in STL, "Just how cool is this?"
You can have them I prefer to be John Wooden and win and win convincingly thereby living a long life as opposed to stroking out on my couch sometime in the fall or winter on some random Sunday.

OrFan

Reaction score
Much prefer a blowout, not just get a lot of points and then kill the clock. I like it when they go up by a lot and just keep scoring. Never take your foot off the gas.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
kearly":13kbngaq said:
Close games are fun when I am watching other teams compete. Not the Seahawks.

And as a battered fan, there's always a part of you.. no matter how good the team is.. that just expects the worst.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I'd rather enjoy the drama and rush of a close game once my team has already won thier game that week. No win is as enjoyable as the Seahawks beating the crap out of a team Sunday at 1 and then relaxing and hoping to catch a good game on Sunday night football.

Latest posts