This Rams fan says please beat the Cheatriots!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laloosh

Reaction score
bostonhardo":tnenokwk said:
Good point Laloosh. Let's talk intelligent football. Do you think Lynch will improve on his career 3.7 YPC and 53 YPG with only 1 touchdown in 6 games against the Pats? or do you think BB gameplans so well against him that Wilson will win the game for you?

Yeah, I think he'll exceed those numbers. I don't think it's an either/or scenario by the way.

A lot of teams game plan to stop Lynch and even manage to do it for large chunks of the game but he usually gets going in the 2nd half. I'm more inclined to think that RW winds up with some explosive plays on the ground this week. I think your front seven are on the slow side and wouldn't be surprised to see Turbin's speed show up in this one.

Wilson generally does wind up having to "win the game" for us in close games because teams sell out to stop Lynch (see GB in overtime of the NFCC) and it winds up being their fatal mistake.

The teams obviously have not played since 2012 and I don't think Lynch's "career stats" against them really matter. Brady is 0-1 against the Seahawks since RW was drafted but I don't base my opinion of this game on that stat.

How about you?

Oh, and I don't think NE's pass rush will really be more of a factor than DEN last year. Even with our sketchy offensive line, I think Russell finds himself with more time than he's accustomed to with these NFCW defenses that he faces. Might result in some explosive plays in the passing game on Browner's side of the field.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
bradynumber4":2de2xgvg said:
Largent80":2de2xgvg said:
The excuses run OUT Sunday night. And with it, all the defense of all of the shinanigans.

If the pats lose, and it is an if, we won't accuse the Seahawks of being cheats (even though there are allegations of PED's). However the Pats beat the Seahawks and you know how it's gonna go with Seahawks fans.

Not just Hawk fans, it'll be the entire narrative of the country.

See, this is the downside of cheating. No respect from anybody. Not that you should care, but I know a lot of Pats fans do care and it eats away at you that your beloved organization that has been held up as the pinnacle of NFL franchises for the past 15 years is being dragged through the mud.

bostonhardo

Reaction score
Laloosh":1ktuix8o said:
bostonhardo":1ktuix8o said:
Good point Laloosh. Let's talk intelligent football. Do you think Lynch will improve on his career 3.7 YPC and 53 YPG with only 1 touchdown in 6 games against the Pats? or do you think BB gameplans so well against him that Wilson will win the game for you?

Yeah, I think he'll exceed those numbers. I don't think it's an either/or scenario by the way.

A lot of teams game plan to stop Lynch and even manage to do it for large chunks of the game but he usually gets going in the 2nd half. I'm more inclined to think that RW winds up with some explosive plays on the ground this week. I think your front seven are on the slow side and wouldn't be surprised to see Turbin's speed show up in this one.

Wilson generally does wind up having to "win the game" for us in close games because teams sell out to stop Lynch (see GB in overtime of the NFCC) and it winds up being their fatal mistake.

The teams obviously have not played since 2012 and I don't think Lynch's "career stats" against them really matter. Brady is 0-1 against the Seahawks since RW was drafted but I don't base my opinion of this game on that stat.

How about you?

Oh, and I don't think NE's pass rush will really be more of a factor than DEN last year. Even with our sketchy offensive line, I think Russell finds himself with more time than he's accustomed to with these NFCW defenses that he faces. Might result in some explosive plays in the passing game on Browner's side of the field.

Some very good points.

In most cases I don't think past history has much to do with anything. I expect that BBs plan will be to contain #24 and also keep your qb in the pocket. With that said I think they'll be ceding any semblance of a rush. The idea would be to make the qb beat the Pats with his arm. That's what he usually tries to do with a running qb. Had great success against Luck and Vick to name a few. Didn't work against Can. He torched us with some huge runs.

That's my guess anyways.

On offense I don't see you guys getting much pressure on Brady. Hell have all 2 step drops with an occasional shot down field. The run game will be nonexistent. Blount is a farce. He disappears against good teams.

Browner scares me. He sucks on double moves and if they don't pressure Wilson will have time to torture him.

Bottom line is I think it will all come down to Wilson.

Just my take. Either way I am psyched to watch this game.

One more thing. For the Hawks people who are comparing the Pats offense to Denver's ,don't make that mistake. Peyton is no Brady in the postseason and their offense plays right into the Hawks strengths.

Enjoy the game and you'll hear from me again win or lose.

OP
OP
R

Rex

Reaction score
Laloosh":7pgxruba said:
bostonhardo":7pgxruba said:

Oh, and I don't think NE's pass rush will really be more of a factor than DEN last year. Even with our sketchy offensive line, I think Russell finds himself with more time than he's accustomed to with these NFCW defenses that he faces. .

No doubt about it.

OP
OP
R

Rex

Reaction score
Bump to say I wish the Seahawks the very best and that their fans thoroughly enjoy their repeating as Super Bowl champions! Make the NFC proud and especially the NFC West!

GO SEAHAWKS!

GoPatsSB49

Reaction score
Rex":2saooezv said:
Bump to say I wish the Seahawks the very best and that their fans thoroughly enjoy their repeating as Super Bowl champions! Make the NFC proud and especially the NFC West!

GO SEAHAWKS!
Too bad for you buddy, #inflateTHIS

Status
Not open for further replies.