This says it ALL.....

semiahmoo

Reaction score
RCATES":3mo27o4m said:
twisted_steel2":3mo27o4m said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/BaldyNFL/status/907295250837905408[/tweet]

I dont know whether to laugh at this or cry.

This is 100% on PC and his stubborness to not get rid of Cable and start putting resources into the O-Line. Its a utter joke what has become of this offense and how bad it is because of poor line play. I'm done listening to PC and Cable telling us it will be better. The results speak for themselves. Another year wasted of RW's career and having an elite defense.

So true.

The Hawks are regressing and so is Wilson under this horrible offense.

RW is going to get hurt bad. He's already mentally fractured and I don't blame him one bit. He's not a big guy and he's getting hammered far too often nearly each and every game going back the last couple seasons and now this one.

Seymour

Reaction score
brimsalabim":9atibfy5 said:
What did Pete say he is going to do about it?

Does it matter?
What did Pete say he was going to do after last years "we went too young" reckoning? It got us nowhere.

I will say he looked a bit more miffed after his presser than I remember seeing him before.

Crizilla

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":280oli5d said:

Tom Brady would personally fire his Oline if they did that

I know Russ isn't that kind of guy to go off on his guys, but maybe he needs to

Blitzer88

Reaction score
This is what Pete said during his presser todays regarding the oline:

"That we got better during the game, that we protected much better as the game went on. Right out of the chutes we just missed a couple opportunities to do things and made a couple of mistakes, errors that we had. And also I give it to [Mike] Daniels. He played a heck of a football game and he gave us some problems. We didn't deal with him as well as we thought we would."

According to ESPN Stats & Information, Russell Wilson faced pressure on 44 percent (14 of 32) of his dropbacks Sunday. His career average from 2012-16 was 37 percent, highest in the NFL.

Pete........what tape did you watch??????

cymatica

Reaction score
Blitzer88":msl46oiu said:
This is what Pete said during his presser todays regarding the oline:

"That we got better during the game, that we protected much better as the game went on. Right out of the chutes we just missed a couple opportunities to do things and made a couple of mistakes, errors that we had. And also I give it to [Mike] Daniels. He played a heck of a football game and he gave us some problems. We didn't deal with him as well as we thought we would."

According to ESPN Stats & Information, Russell Wilson faced pressure on 44 percent (14 of 32) of his dropbacks Sunday. His career average from 2012-16 was 37 percent, highest in the NFL.

Pete........what tape did you watch??????
:pukeface:
I give up. Wilson: quit now while you can still walk

Lynch is laughing his ass off at all this i bet. This horseshit offense probably sucked the life out of him.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":31le87i1 said:

This has been happening for years with different players. How is that possible? Obviously it is not the FO's intent but if the goal was to form the worst O-line possible this is what it would look like. It is one thing for a future hall of famer (I remember Walter use to do this on the opposite side) to embarrass one linemen sometimes but for subpar no names to embarrass all of our linemen ever play is hard to accept. These guys look like 16 year old highschoolers trying to block professionals.

Can we try to bring Jahri Evans back for a try out? Nope, he plays for the Packers.

RastaHawk12!

Reaction score
pmedic920":2z72xrzq said:
If a picture is worth a 1000 words.

1ee028123706e0578a75a5cf4fdc3150

We will win plenty of games.
I still predict 12-4 or 11-5 but we won't do anything in the playoffs if we don't fix this.

It's horse that's been beat to death around here but this picture graphically depicts just how bad things are.

IMO it's scary bad.
YMMV

Well now, they say the line is better this year, right? I suspect they are right

LAST year, we could hardly see Russ under the opposing D-line. This year, not only are there only 4 linemen watching him get creamed, but at least he has a chance to throw it away off his back foot BEFORE getting creamed.

21751594_10213978029105068_5345222851341625818_n.jpg

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Did we make a mistake to add another Stud on an already strong Defense (Richardson), where we could have used this capital to add a Joe Thomas from the Brown? Or maybe even 2 really good O-Linemen at an affordable price? Can we still trade for a good O-Lineman ...
At this time, I just don't believe that the answer is on our current roster.
Can a new O-Line coach make so much difference? isn't the talent we have an important component is this massive problem?
Pete and John S. MUST be embarrassed.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":1qwqs8us said:

This actually pisses me off.
Hell I could stand up longer against those rushers.

Edit: Who the hell is the strength training coach here? Looks like they need a new one.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
These guys wouldn't even make good tackle dummies......ZBS my ass.

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":1pmllkyj said:

The funny part about this is Britt giving Joeckel a helping hand. Then when Joeckel is knocked down and lands on Britts legs, Britt looks down at him in what I imagine was disgust, all while holding his block.

At least 1 of our 5 linemen can do their damn job.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Pooh Richardson? Do they call Paul that? The real Pooh Richardson was the first-ever Timberwolves draft pick.

chris98251

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":3avsn8m1 said:
Pooh Richardson? Do they call Paul that? The real Pooh Richardson was the first-ever Timberwolves draft pick.

Yeah another Minnesota team..........