This was a team loss.

OP
OP
S

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
tersal":2uzrk2no said:
Shanegotyou11":2uzrk2no said:
Russ was poor for 75% of the game until the 4th where he is clutch AF. He was missing throws, and making poor decisions until the 4th.

Blair Walsh....need I say more?

Flags? Way too damn many.

Wasted timeouts(hello coaching)

Defense breaks and crumbles vs backups on the line and at TE besides Davis.

In life and sports, who you favor you tend to blame other parts or ppl that you care for less. Its factual.

Blame Russ, defend D.

Blame O line and bevell, defend Russ.

The list foes on. Today? This was a team loss with blair Walsh the easy one to blame and no excuses either. Smh

Yes thanks for stating the obvious.

Thanks for your thought out contribution.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
inda2o6":2b0kdfb8 said:
Kam shut down vernon, the skins had 3 regular weapons today, Kam stopped 1 of them.

What game were you watching? Davis had 8 catches for 72 yards. He looked like the Vernon Davis of old out there. Kam was a crap show yesterday. To be honest, Kam hasent done anything all year so far.

PackerNation

Reaction score
NINEster":22p25ve2 said:
Any good team that plays the Packers will be on a bye week.

How pathetic considering all they lost was a QB.

The Seahawks with Charlie Whitehurst were less of a bye week than the Packers will be this season.

All we lost was a QB?? Our starting OL has played exactly 15 plays as a unit all year. At one point we were starting 5 Guards. LOL

We just lost Bennett, Ty is still hurt, Burnett just came back but we lost King again as well as Dial, Brooks and Taylor are still hurt and are questionable. Perry just got his club off of his hand that had surgery. Clay has lost one.... make that 2 steps. Rumor is his hamstring is an issue again.

Yea, losing Rodgers is the death blow for our season, but we are far from healthy or down just one player. Even if our team was 100% healthy, losing Rodgers ends our SB aspirations. We have serious problems on our team that Rodgers tends to cover with his ability.

So, any good team will beat Green Bay. But every team beats the 49ers. You guys are 0-9, so it's kind of absurd for you to be talking trash. :)

Considering Seattle and San Fran are division rivals, maybe it was a bit harsh to call it a bye. But right now, the 49ers probably lose to Alabama. Good thing you don't play them. :)

PackerNation

Reaction score
Anthony!":1b866wz5 said:
I agree on the pick but it happens to every QB, especially when they are trying to do too much. Also neither ints ended up resulting in points for the other team

I think Seattle plays Bump and run, cover 3 on virtually 80% of their coverages... Any 'Hawk stat fanatics to confirm? But why, in a situation where you know Washington has to score a TD to win, why not drop back and play 2 Safeties over the top and give up the short passes?

If anything, the loss yesterday could have been as much a scheme coverage issue as anything else. Seattle has the best pass rush in the NFL... send 4 and drop back and let them throw into heavy coverages. Keep the WR's in front of the defense.

adeltaY

Reaction score
PackerNation":2kgci266 said:
Anthony!":2kgci266 said:
I agree on the pick but it happens to every QB, especially when they are trying to do too much. Also neither ints ended up resulting in points for the other team

I think Seattle plays Bump and run, cover 3 on virtually 80% of their coverages... Any 'Hawk stat fanatics to confirm? But why, in a situation where you know Washington has to score a TD to win, why not drop back and play 2 Safeties over the top and give up the short passes?

If anything, the loss yesterday could have been as much a scheme coverage issue as anything else. Seattle has the best pass rush in the NFL... send 4 and drop back and let them throw into heavy coverages. Keep the WR's in front of the defense.

IDK man, we should've played Cover 4 or something. Hindsight I guess. If Griffin hit his jam against Doctson, I don't think he makes that catch. He barely did as it was and it was spectacular, credit to him.

Our passrush showed up in the second half yesterday, but it isn't even top 10 in the league. Very inconsistent and it did well this week against a line with one healthy starter and a third stringer at LT.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Complete team loss. So many things contributed, not just 3 missed FG's. 16 penalties, etc.
And many are saying that Shaq gave up on that long play to the 1, as if he was assuming it was gonna' be an overthrow. Horrible defensive choices by Richard, yet again, when the game was on the line. Press coverage??? And this has happened MANY times at the end of games with him as the DC.

classicaaron

Reaction score
agreed total team loss. obviously special teams was the main factor. but the offense has to score some touchdowns. cant have 2 points going into the final quarter. defense was great except when it mattered the most. and the coaches were beyond stupid. right when pete called a timeout during that last 2 point conversion I said it was mistake. even if they get the 2 after the timeout the chances of blocking the redskins extra point is extremely small. so having a timeout in your pocket, which we ended up needing, and being up 5 is much better than having no timeouts and being up 6. granted getting the play in on time would be the best to avoid the entire situation.

so yes overall the entire team failed in every aspect. the second this team gets me to show faith they pull this crap and im back to being a skeptic.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
It's all in how you look at it, or choose to. No right or wrong way really. Very easy to feel a lack of confidence after yesterday. One game doesn't make the season. Now if the poop the bed on Thursday night, I can see the major concern for sure. This team has issues like most teams do. But, they have looked iffy after 8 games often, nothing different.

Latest posts