This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: ***SUPER BOWL EDITION***

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
BlueThunder":2exvapsb said:
Now, time to put an exclamation point on this season and take out Brady, Belichick, Gronk and the rest of that annoying team. And I think we've got just about the entire AFC rooting for us in XLIX. They HATE the Pats!
Thank you. Yes this is true. The rest of the AFC faces Darth Hoodie and the smarmy cheating bastiges more often than you do.
Here, a little gift from me:

Attachments

• BradyingWaterslide_original.jpg
    BradyingWaterslide_original.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 4,156

mistaowen

Reaction score
OreIdahawk":3r3bh3t1 said:
I can't tell if they are being serious or not. Wow....

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=69318

Them saying our offense is seriously hurting without Percy makes me discredit basically anything in that thread.

Also hilarious about it being a blowout. Supposedly the Packers moved the ball on us really well and the Pats are much better, so....blowout. Rodgers sure did light us up. :roll:

SPIRITOF12

Reaction score
I've seen far more interesting discussion threads on the Packers and Panthers fan forums and far more active. Even now after those games are over. The most recent threads on patriotsplanet, and patsfans are people looking for sports bars, one guy trying to find a hat, somebody wondering what happened to the game day chat thread, and just to keep the discussion going at all, the planet added a deflated football forum, which turns out to be the most active - no shock there. Hopefully as we get into this week, the enemy fan forums will get a little more interesting.

lsheldon

Reaction score
Reminds me of what was being said last year by Donko's homers. We all know how that worked out. I think this will be a dramatically different type of game so we'll have to wait and see.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Anyone else notice how talkative Bill Belichick has gotten in his last two pressers? He's even dressing a bit more like a grownup. I think he knows that this crap is serious and he seems to know he is about to have his coaching world cave in.

ExpatPack

Reaction score
Well as an outsider looking in who will watch just to enjoy the game, I don't think you can compare the Pats to last year's Broncos. Patriots are way better and Brady is a great QB no doubt about it.

But that idea that R Wilson is not a good QB? Oh come on. I'm a Packer fan and one of the things we were saying all along is how dangerous Wilson can be. My current list of top QBs right now is:

1. Rodgers (but as a Pack fan I'm not pleased with his postseason play, bum calf or not)

2. Romo

3. Brady

4. Luck

5. Wilson

Wilson is now a top-5 QB IMO. No doubt about it. He could end up moving up in the ranks too depending on what happens in the SB. I would also add that Romo and Wilson are tops on that list for clutch performances.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
ExpatPack":12t4uyl9 said:
Well as an outsider looking in who will watch just to enjoy the game, I don't think you can compare the Pats to last year's Broncos. Patriots are way better and Brady is a great QB no doubt about it.

But that idea that R Wilson is not a good QB? Oh come on. I'm a Packer fan and one of the things we were saying all along is how dangerous Wilson can be. My current list of top QBs right now is:

1. Rodgers (but as a Pack fan I'm not pleased with his postseason play, bum calf or not)

2. Romo

3. Brady

4. Luck

5. Wilson

Wilson is now a top-5 QB IMO. No doubt about it. He could end up moving up in the ranks too depending on what happens in the SB. I would also add that Romo and Wilson are tops on that list for clutch performances.

I can easily see Rodgers and Brady above Wilson on that list (though I am guessing not for much longer), but what have Luck and Romo accomplished to justify being listed above him? What exactly is it that you think you might see in one game (the SB) that would move him up on that list? He already has 1 more SB victory than Romo and Luck.

ExpatPack

Reaction score
Bitter":3es0xeqk said:
ExpatPack":3es0xeqk said:

2. Romo

3. Brady

4. Luck

5. Wilson

I can easily see Rodgers and Brady above Wilson on that list (though I am guessing not for much longer), but what have Luck and Romo accomplished to justify being listed above him? What exactly is it that you think you might see in one game (the SB) that would move him up on that list? He already has 1 more SB victory than Romo and Luck.

The reason I put Romo up there is because he's had such a great year this year. I wasn't talking about the top QBs in terms of their overall accomplishments, otherwise you'd have to put Peyton Manning up there, but he's pretty much done as far as I can see. Romo had the top QB rating this year and was very clutch. That's why i put him at #3. As for Luck, he certainly stunk it up in the AFC championship game but the guy is pretty damn good. He and Wilson at 4 and 5 are pretty close IMO. Wilson has the advantage of being a great playmaker over Luck.

Largent80

Reaction score
I don't know why Romo is in this thread, but I have to say that without Bryant, he is his normal self. They dinked and dunked a win in Seattle, so how did it end up for him?......In the same worn out spot for his ass on the couch.

ptisme

Reaction score
Let's be Honest. If the Pats were in the NFC they wouldn't have made it to the NFCCG. They came dangerously close to getting blown out on multiple occasions at Lambeau. Don't see how they'll deal with LOB if GB's defense pushed them around....

davdog

Reaction score
ptisme":2fxdbc9q said:
Let's be Honest. If the Pats were in the NFC they wouldn't have made it to the NFCCG. They came dangerously close to getting blown out on multiple occasions at Lambeau. Don't see how they'll deal with LOB if GB's defense pushed them around....

How did that work out for you?

NFLFan45

Reaction score
davdog":392ggqoh said:
ptisme":392ggqoh said:

How did that work out for you?

Ouch. Not too well it seems