This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Atlanta Falcons

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Ok, I know some of you are panicking. Hell, I even went off to do something else when we went down 21-0, mainly 'cause I didn't want to break something I didn't want to break. But I had it on my DVR, and just got done watching how we pulled out that improbable win. That was one AMAZING comeback! Best in our history! Yeah, the first half was agonizing, though it was aided heavily by Mike Carey and his Craptacular crew (though I feel they paid us back in spades the rest of the game, so I'm calling the officiating a wash). Then the fumble by Kearse and there ya go, crappy first half. But we battled back, and here I am feeling damn impressed with our guys. Resiliance! No Quit! Just 'cause Tampa is winless doesn't mean they're bad. They weren't supposed to be bad before the season started, and they are all NFL Players. They're just starting to put it together now. They're gonna win a few before it's all over. Plus they had nothing to lose and were letting it all hang out (and I truly believe some of our guys were looking past them). The better team won in the end. So let's reserve judgement until after we play Atlanta. This is a PAYBACK game, and I'm sure our guys are gonna get it together for this one! At least I hope so, 'cause we have back to back TOUGH games coming up here right directly... And we HAVE to do better than the effort we just saw, obviously.

GO SEAHAWKS!

"Official" Board

http://boards.atlantafalcons.com/

Falcons Talk

http://atlantafalconstalk.com/

Football's Future

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=7

If you know of any I missed, please post below.

Largent80

Reaction score
I could care less if they are missing their two top WR's. We are missing one as well.

I want revenge for last year, and I think we will get that done.

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
Whoah, the mood over in Falconville is pretty grim. Sample thread titles include:

"The Atlanta Falcons Mascot Deleted A Suicide Joke He Made On Twitter"
"Sunday Night Nbc : Falcons Oline Is The Worst Unit In Nfl"
"Matt Ryan Is Officially Part Of The Problem!" and
"Falcons Window Has Closed"

It's more negative than this place is after a victory. ;)

minormillikin

Reaction score
Some pretty gloomy stuff, understandably. I'm glad we're not having one of those seasons where the board has multiple threads about the next draft, because talking about the current season is too painful.

Exittium

Reaction score
why does it always seem opposite though? I mean take the rams and Bucs for example, their chats were full of negativity, yet then here we are talking ourselves up predicting from pretty decent scoring games, only to inch out with a breath taking heart stopping Win. Just always seems weird.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Where's all the Falcons fans this time? Haven't seen any on the board.

253hawk

Reaction score
I guess they're too tired from all of that Rising Up.

FlayvaMeister

Reaction score
original.gif

FalconzFan80

Reaction score
the best move ever made in atlanta was painting the seats red so the stadium would look full on tv bc those empty green seats stuck out like a sore tumb.