This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Denver Broncos

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Those 2 weeks we spent dealing with BroncoExpert and CinnamonGirl leading up to SB 48 on these forums were some of the most fun I've ever had in my entire life. My favorite part was when a moderator changed BroncoExpert's name to DonkoSpurt. Which one of ya'll did that, anyway? I'll bet it was Sac.

Those 2 were like characters straight out of a movie...a classic pair of incompetent henchmen working for the main antagonist. Their user names. Their avatars. The stuff they posted. Just classic. It made SB 48 1000x more enjoyable to watch. And for that, I thank them.

Passepartout

Reaction score
Yeah as they have a new QB in Keenum. And in the Broncos you can say are rebuilding. Remembered the rivalry in the old AFC West with Hawks and Broncos with Elway. Those were the days.

Jac

Reaction score
fenderbender123":jyhgqzob said:
Those 2 weeks we spent dealing with BroncoExpert and CinnamonGirl leading up to SB 48 on these forums were some of the most fun I've ever had in my entire life. My favorite part was when a moderator changed BroncoExpert's name to DonkoSpurt. Which one of ya'll did that, anyway? I'll bet it was Sac.

Those 2 were like characters straight out of a movie...a classic pair of incompetent henchmen working for the main antagonist. Their user names. Their avatars. The stuff they posted. Just classic. It made SB 48 1000x more enjoyable to watch. And for that, I thank them.

One thing that stuck out for me (in a 20/20 hindsight kind of way) was a Bronco fan here patronizing the board for thinking the 40-10 preseason loss to the Hawks meant anything. He was probably right at the time. However, little did he know that it was actually going to be worse.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
fenderbender123":1hs0cq40 said:

Do you remember when it spilled it over to their local board? Not a football board mind, but an actual community board. Donko was a troll across a dozen or so boards and drove Cinna into some sort of fit that literally got her in trouble within the community itself. some lawsuit may or may not have followed.

It was messy. Pretty sure iRo and Sac were participants in driving that small board to chaos