This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Indianapolis Colts

chris98251

Reaction score
Why isn't this stickied? If you can sticky a Fantasy league you should be able to sticky what is a tradition weekly during the season.

Or is that no longer considered?

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
chris98251":2lh5ezmr said:
Why isn't this stickied? If you can sticky a Fantasy league you should be able to sticky what is a tradition weekly during the season.

Just STFU, take it to a PM or the Shack if your going to b!@ch.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Hockey Guy":ska63p5q said:
chris98251":ska63p5q said:

Over-react much?

Wow.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":2wgx4hag said:
Hockey Guy":2wgx4hag said:
chris98251":2wgx4hag said:

Over-react much?

Wow.

Yeah, no shit. Damn dude. Chill.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
*clears throat*

Thanks for posting this again Blue Thunder.
After quick skimming the Colts forums, most of them feel that this will be a close game. They don't trust their secondary, and their main concern is DK and Lockett...

A lot of them also pointed out that they haven't won a week 1 game since 2013.

Overall they seem like pretty classy and knowledgeable fans. At least in the forums...

chris98251

Reaction score
Hockey Guy":acn0oxx8 said:
chris98251":acn0oxx8 said:

Sounds like a Therapist appointment is needed :)

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
chris98251":2whpy9za said:
Hockey Guy":2whpy9za said:
chris98251":2whpy9za said:

Sounds like a Therapist appointment is needed :)

So, we just gonna meet there or what? :lol:

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
This is Russ against Carson Wentz.

No need to get dramatic unless we lose. If we do, there's something definitely very wrong that no one here can see.

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
We’ve owned Wentz but Indy presents a much tougher challenge. Well coached with a pretty robust D line. Pocic is my only concern and Shell to a lesser extent. We’re solid everywhere else. Waldron might have dink and dunk scheme planned to keep the D line honest while at the same time utilize the mid to long air attack in play action. Carson might have a field day if they play nickel all game

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
ArlosSpecial":3qq6w776 said:
We’ve owned Wentz but Indy presents a much tougher challenge. Well coached with a pretty robust D line. Pocic is my only concern and Shell to a lesser extent. We’re solid everywhere else. Waldron might have dink and dunk scheme planned to keep the D line honest while at the same time utilize the mid to long air attack in play action. Carson might have a field day if they play nickel all game

I'm concerned not just with indy but generally over the outside cornerback situation. I do see Flowers starting, or at least getting substantial snaps. Sidney may or may not be a factor. But I do see this as a potential trouble spot for the whole season, and one that we knew was going to be a trouble spot.

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":3l62evzy said:
ArlosSpecial":3l62evzy said:

I'm concerned not just with indy but generally over the outside cornerback situation. I do see Flowers starting, or at least getting substantial snaps. Sidney may or may not be a factor. But I do see this as a potential trouble spot for the whole season, and one that we knew was going to be a trouble spot.
I'm not nearly as concerned as last year now that we have a potentially devastatingly good pass rush compared to this time last year.

xray

Reaction score
Hopefully Wentz doesn't pick Sunday to have a a resurgence of his best performances in the league . The Colts D is good enough to make this a close game anyway . IMO