This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Indianapolis Colts

Laloosh

Reaction score
I didn't see an abundance of people predicting 30+ points for their team, nor predicting batted balls. At least they're confident, which is more than could be said for those poor Houston fans.

Edit: However I did see that one of them has stolen my avatar, which is lame.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":31fby3dr said:
Edit: However I did see that one of them has stolen my avatar, which is lame.

I noticed that, not cool man!

Reading their posts over there, its pretty obvious they don't know who the Seahawks are beyond Russell and Sherman. And even then their perceptions are off.

-The comments about Wilson, seem like all the bad scouting reports pre-draft that we remember. Seems people are still regurgitating those.
-They really underestimate the receivers

Which is fine, and understandable. These teams rarely play each other.

I have no idea who that team is beyond Luck. Honestly beyond him and Trent Richardson, who just got traded there.... right? I probably couldn't name another player. I should probably go look at their team and coaches. Who's their coach?? lol

LotsOfLuck

Reaction score
Off the top of my head (forgive my spelling on some of these):

Marshawn Lynch
Robert Turbin
Golden Tate
Russell Wilson
Percy Harvin
Sydney Rice
Cliff Avril
Bobby Wagner
Richard Sherman
Steve Hauschka
Pete Carroll

There are probably a handful of others that I know and just didn't pop in my mind.

Colts players I think most would know:

Andrew Luck
Trent Richardson
Ahmad Bradshaw
Reggie Wayne

Maybe some would recognize Robert Mathis, Vontae Davis, and LaRon Landry on defense also.

Coach is Chuck Pagano who I would think most fans in the NFL would recognize because of the storylines involving his bout with cancer last year.

Colts_87

Reaction score
Hi seahawks fans. Lookin forward to a good game this sunday, should be an interesting matchup. Indy and Seattle both handled SF in similar fashion and I believe the Colts and Seahawks match up well. Colts are a much improved team this year coming off last years 11-5 record and i'm expecting a decent playoff potential. I'm not a blind homer and will admit that Seattle has some great talent on their team but I see this being a very close game. Colts defense is solid and has only aloud 2 passing TDs so far this season, none in the last 2 weeks. (correct me if i'm wrong) Luck is going to have a very hard time throwing the ball against your secondary, the key to the colts winning is going to be in bradshaw and richardson.

Good luck come sunday and hoping for an exciting injury free game :th2thumbs:

http://forums.colts.com/forum/4-colts-football/

^much better Colts forum by the way.

Sac

Reaction score
Colts_87":zlhk146h said:
Hi seahawks fans. Lookin forward to a good game this sunday, should be an interesting matchup. Indy and Seattle both handled SF in similar fashion and I believe the Colts and Seahawks match up well. Colts are a much improved team this year coming off last years 11-5 record and i'm expecting a decent playoff potential. I'm not a blind homer and will admit that Seattle has some great talent on their team but I see this being a very close game. Colts defense is solid and has only aloud 2 passing TDs so far this season, none in the last 2 weeks. (correct me if i'm wrong) Luck is going to have a very hard time throwing the ball against your secondary, the key to the colts winning is going to be in bradshaw and richardson.

Welcome Colts fan! Should definitely be a good game. I've created an account over at your forum and look forward to good discussions leading up to Sunday.

Hopefully our Defense learned their lesson in Houston and won't come out flat against your team. that would be a huge mistake. Hopefully we'll also get Unger and Breno back this week.

NINEster

Reaction score
The Colts offense and QB should be good enough to take advantage of short passes to RBs and TEs. Richardson and Bradshaw are a decent RB combo.

Luck is also a capable running QB when the pocket breaks down.

He threw 0 TD/0 INT against SF. I'd imagine a similar game plan against Seattle as long as the Colts are tied and/or winning.

Do you go 2 deep or 8 in the box, is the question.

Reggie Wayne, TY Hilton, Heyward-Bey, Fleener....some decent talent at receiver/TE.

Should be a good one.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Colts_87":63mjuypr said:

Good luck come sunday and hoping for an exciting injury free game m :th2thumbs:

Not allowing a passing TD to Blaine Gabbert is not something to get excited about.

Welcome to NET!

Laloosh

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":340chaoj said:
Colts_87":340chaoj said:

Welcome Colts fan! Should definitely be a good game. I've created an account over at your forum and look forward to good discussions leading up to Sunday.

Hopefully our Defense learned their lesson in Houston and won't come out flat against your team. that would be a huge mistake. Hopefully we'll also get Unger and Breno back this week.

Great, now they'll think we're all idiots ;)

:sarcasm_off:

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
LotsOfLuck":2syhjb9a said:
Vance87":2syhjb9a said:
I've never met fans like Colts fans. They're really corny and give me a soccer mom type of vibe. They have an eternal 'good guy' complex and believe that their good will triumph over any challenge. Because of the luck they've had with QBs since Peyton, they kind of believe in some mystical aura that will bring them good fortune. They love the fact that the horseshoe is a symbol of good luck and they have a guy named Luck for a QB (who is just as corny as they are).

It's all very annoying. Please stomp them.

We apologize for not burning our QB's jersey after losses.

That was kinda funny!

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":2vfo0g7p said:
SacHawk2.0":2vfo0g7p said:
I've created an account over at your forum and look forward to good discussions leading up to Sunday.

Hey, I like SacHawk... Though his new avatar creeps me out a bit! It doesn't help that it resembles MY cat! :) I miss his nodding "OhhhhYeahhhBoyeeee" avatar...

Colts_87

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":2vb5lihl said:
Colts_87":2vb5lihl said:

Good luck come sunday and hoping for an exciting injury free game m :th2thumbs:

Not allowing a passing TD to Blaine Gabbert is not something to get excited about.

Welcome to NET!

That's the truth haha, but on the flip side of that, MJD, who always, for years, has had field days against the colts was held for 20 something yards, they rushed maybe 40 yards the whole game, which from seasons past with the jags is unheard of. As pathetic as the jags are, for years their superbowl has been against us. I haven't seen Indy blow a team out the way they did, in a very long time. Especially a divisional game. The loss to Miami was a nail biter, and it turns out Miami is no joke this year. Only time will tell with this team, which is why i'm so excited for sunday.

Thanks for the welcomes by the way 8)

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Yes, welcome Colts_87. You are the kind of opposing fan that is more than welcome here. Though I must admit, I haven't seen any Colt trolls yet. Being undefeated kinda helps with that little problem... :D

Seeker

Reaction score
two nice guy cities in a row, really hard to trash talk these guys cause they so cool.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Seeker":27fo5feq said:
two nice guy cities in a row, really hard to trash talk these guys cause they so cool.

Reminds me of the cool Browns fans from a couple/few seasons ago. They were the coolest to date that I can remember. Good guys. Totally the Anti-49ers troll, whilst giving nods to our resident cool 9er fans... the few, the tolerated... :)

chris98251

Reaction score
Just to stoke the fire, ignore the fans just remember Luck is better the Wilson in every way, after all he was the first pick. :)

Sac

Reaction score
BlueThunder":3ts8z1dv said:
E.C. Laloosh":3ts8z1dv said:
SacHawk2.0":3ts8z1dv said:
I've created an account over at your forum and look forward to good discussions leading up to Sunday.

Hey, I like SacHawk... Though his new avatar creeps me out a bit! It doesn't help that it resembles MY cat! :) I miss his nodding "OhhhhYeahhhBoyeeee" avatar...

That is your cat. I just gave it some peanut butter...

The old avatar will make its way back through circulation again though!

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":18het5vs said:
BlueThunder":18het5vs said:

That is your cat. I just gave it some peanut butter...

Naw. My cat prefers Kahlua and Cream...

hawker84

Reaction score
chris98251":1cvp58no said:
Just to stoke the fire, ignore the fans just remember Luck is better the Wilson in every way, after all he was the first pick. :)

Now why you wanna go and take it there... Grrrrrrr

i'm over it, it appears the experts were right about luck and completely wrong about Wilson. I guess that means they're both pretty good. I can live with that.

peytonmanning18

Reaction score
BlueThunder":2t0jj85v said:
Yes, welcome Colts_87. You are the kind of opposing fan that is more than welcome here. Though I must admit, I haven't seen any Colt trolls yet. Being undefeated kinda helps with that little problem... :D

There will be some Colt troll before long but most Colts fans are pretty chill, with that being said, many of them are severely lacking in football knowledge and look at everything through their blue shaded glasses. If you go to the Colts.com forum, you will see what I mean. I've been banned from their at least 5 times because I speak the truth and don't sugar coat things.