This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Jacksonville Jaguars

NCJag79

Reaction score
Hey Hawks Fans, nice to be here.

DuvalPride is the best place to go to get intel on the Jags. I’ve been following the team it’s entire existence and have never heard of the other board.

It’s a good place to gather, talk about the team, and commiserate over our many, MANY losses. There are a LOT of knowledge fans, both of the Jags and of other teams. Check it out, I think y’all might like it.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Welcome NCJag79. We are in the unusual position of jokin' around about how bad our teams are. Last time that happened, I think our coach was Jim Mora. But that's just in the internet age, or else I would have said Tom Flores. Lets at least hope for an entertaining game, with zero injuries for either team.

sdog1981

Reaction score
Thank you for doing this year in and year out BlueThunder.

NCJag79

Reaction score
The biggest difference is....yall still have a pretty vibrant history to reflect on: Steve Largent, Cortez Kennedy, Kenny Easley, etc.... (The Seahawks were my team back in the 80s/early 90s. I don't know why....)

Plus those three nice Super Bowl appearances, one win, and 19 playoff appearances. As for Jacksonville? Well....we have an entertaining mascot and 2 decades of futility to look back on. But yes, let's hope for entertainment, no injuries, and a good showing (not a 10-7 game....)

BlueThunder":99jk6h7h said:
Welcome NCJag79. We are in the unusual position of jokin' around about how bad our teams are. Last time that happened, I think our coach was Jim Mora. But that's just in the internet age, or else I would have said Tom Flores. Lets at least hope for an entertaining game, with zero injuries for either team.