This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The St. Louis Rams

Laloosh

Reaction score
Based on sports radio, the Rams don't seem to be a big deal in STL.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Listening to a couple radioheads on Sirius talk about the Rams D-line vs our raw as burger O-line.

I was a little freaked out until I remembered that their O-line is pretty bad too, and our D-line is looking pretty bad ass.

One thing I want to happen badly in this game. Early on, show the sheep a special teams defect they think they can get a trick play on, it is the sole reason for tow of their wins vs Pete. later, spring that trap. Could net a big turnover.

Also wooly fans, pay close attention to Lockett. He is what Tavon and Percy were supposed to be.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Scottemojo":3ho77bie said:
Listening to a couple radioheads on Sirius talk about the Rams D-line vs our raw as burger O-line.

I was a little freaked out until I remembered that their O-line is pretty bad too, and our D-line is looking pretty bad ass.

And our QB doesn't have to stand there and eat it. Foles is going to have a rough day imo.

SuperMan28

Reaction score
Scottemojo":2pj5m369 said:

One thing I want to happen badly in this game. Early on, show the sheep a special teams defect they think they can get a trick play on, it is the sole reason for tow of their wins vs Pete. later, spring that trap. Could net a big turnover.

Also wooly fans, pay close attention to Lockett. He is what Tavon and Percy were supposed to be.

As far as Tavon goes, I just hope our new OC is innovative enough to take advantage of Tavon's freak skill set. Schotty had no idea what to do with him. He does not excel in a bland role. And nobody wants to use him like Welker or Ammendola in fear he'll get hurt. I say give him a lot of looks out on the edge and of course gadget playys. He'll be a great player it they can just use him effectively. I'm sure Foles will make a big difference, too. It's only Tavon's third year. I look for the light to come on sooner than later. Reports have been really positive. He's had some huge plays in PS in very limited touches too.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
SuperMan28":es9nz7fq said:
Scottemojo":es9nz7fq said:

As far as Tavon goes, I just hope our new OC is innovative enough to take advantage of Tavon's freak skill set. Schotty had no idea what to do with him. He does not excel in a bland role. And nobody wants to use him like Welker or Ammendola in fear he'll get hurt. I say give him a lot of looks out on the edge and of course gadget playys. He'll be a great player it they can just use him effectively. I'm sure Foles will make a big difference, too. It's only Tavon's third year. I look for the light to come on sooner than later. Reports have been really positive. He's had some huge plays in PS in very limited touches too.
I have watched every Tavon game. I watch every NFCW game. Tavon is afraid to get smoked. THe OC doesn't limit Austin, he limits himself. Tavon Austin is just a bit afraid of NFL players.

OrFan

Reaction score
Laloosh":3jlr8oxs said:
Scottemojo":3jlr8oxs said:

And our QB doesn't have to stand there and eat it. Foles is going to have a rough day imo.

Will he end up being Sam part 2? Could very well be the case.

Laloosh

Reaction score
OrFan":1cw734n9 said:
Laloosh":1cw734n9 said:
Scottemojo":1cw734n9 said:

Will he end up being Sam part 2? Could very well be the case.

At least Bradford has his boyish good looks to land a TV deal after football. Foles best hope is for a Napolean Dynamite reboot.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
SuperMan28":2vs2cx3d said:
Last year Wagoner was out, this year it's Kam.

I keep seeing this everywhere.... Are you intentionally misspelling "Wagner" as "Wagoner" as a diss, or is that just your run-of-the-mill misspelling? I wonder 'cause I see it everywhere on the Rams sites... Diss or Dumb? No offense. Real question.

minormillikin

Reaction score
When I type Wagner in my phone, Wagoner comes up as the third option. Probably auto correct error because some dictionaries don't have a lot of proper nouns by default. Good thing "Wagoner" is in my dictionary though... Loads of uses for that word!

The following sentence is created by randomly typing and letting auto correct decide:

Whitney scribbling activity protects Quebec orchids.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
minormillikin":2ou3g743 said:
When I type Wagner in my phone, Wagoner comes up as the third option. Probably auto correct error because some dictionaries don't have a lot of proper nouns by default. Good thing "Wagoner" is in my dictionary though... Loads of uses for that word!

The following sentence is created by randomly typing and letting auto correct decide:

Whitney scribbling activity protects Quebec orchids.

lmao! Yeah, I really hate the auto-correct sometimes.... No, ALL the time! :lol:

SuperMan28

Reaction score
Oh, Wilson will eat it too. He took a beating last year. Nobody takes a beating better than Wilson, though. The guy knows how to protect himself. He is a gifted at eluding or absorbing hits.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
SuperMan28":1n1f0p3a said:
Oh, Wilson will eat it too. He took a beating last year. Nobody takes a beating better than Wilson, though. The guy knows how to protect himself. He is a gifted at eluding or absorbing hits.

Never really put much thought about that particular "talent" before, but yeah, you're right. He curls and protects himself well. Fast reflexes is probably his greatest asset when you think about it. In all phases of his game...