Those tears taste sour

Plainshawk

Reaction score
It looks to me like Red was trying to pull his leg out of morris' grip, which is why he had to use a little more force pulling his leg to get up. Nothing dirty or intentional there other than Morris hanging on to Red

iigakusei

Reaction score
He dragged his ankle across the helmet...anyone who thinks that is a dirty play is nuts.

CornerHawk

Reaction score
AF_Hawk":3qtzqceu said:
silvergun":3qtzqceu said:
facejilec.gif

Don't think Big Red was doing it on purpose. He was just getting up.

Was trying to find that. I disagree, it was intentional IMO. Not as bad as the article states but it definitely looks to be on purpose in my eyes.

He is trying to stand up. What is he supposed to do?

Reaction score
RE: the gif...

Ugh, was that it? Good lord - I remember the Redskins from last year being one of the chippiest teams we faced all season. They hate us for some reason or another. I was hoping we'd beat them so bad.

Yes i'm biased, but Washington were far dirtier than the Hawks on Sunday in my eyes. We're no angels - so I can live with a grumble about dirty teams. But...to whinge so hypocritically about it all? It shows them as pretenders in my eyes. Little boys trying to rough it with the men.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Wow, that's what all the fuss is about? That's not a 'stomp.' I guess he could have been a little more ginger, but that's not much worse than what you see on any given Sunday. Certainly nowhere near what your own Albert Haynesworth is known for.

RufusPorter

Reaction score
Great thread.

That was far from intentional from Red Bryant. If you compare the end of that play to what Dockett did to Hasselbeck years ago, the forearm on the neck incident, it doesn't even warrant a second look.

I love the trash talk and the dirtbag attitude. As a poster said above me, Jim Mora would be proud!

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
Rose colored glasses make you think it wasn't intentional IMO. Of course it was intentional, he kicked he foot outward as he was raising it. Was it THAT bad? After a second look I don't think it was.

CANHawk

Reaction score
facejilec.gif

That's what the crying is about!? What a buncha vaginas. It's a contact sport and you're wearing a big plastic helmet. Take your testicles out of your purse and play ball Nancy!

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Haha that's great !! I love all the " if rg3 was heathy comments " we'll what if he threw 4 picks . What if he fumbled 2 times . What if pigs fly out his ass ? What if he played defense ?
He'll what if we just let Cozzens play he might not have put next season for him in jeopardy .
Man love the what if game.

canfan

Reaction score
And the Redskins players shook their fists and shouted "G*d will punish the Seahawks!" when they discovered they were unable to do it themselves!

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
We are finally the team that we hated to play.

Tough, hard-nosed, not afraid to back down.

A throwback team that will just plain beat you up.

I love it.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3qxpnq30 said:
Oh my God, this might be the greatest thing I've ever read on the internet.

"Sherman "was taunting Mike Shanahan on the sideline, telling Mike, 'You can't throw over here.' "I wanted to go over and punch him (Sherman) myself," fullback Darrel Young said."

I saw it, Sherman was doing the 'your crazy' sign with his hand looking right at him, when they tried to throw near him.

PS I love how much they hate us, makes me all warm and fuzzy

depecheSeahawk

Reaction score
Talking smack? Did they not see their own DeAngelo Hall running his mouth ALL game? My buddy who lives in Alabama text me a couple times saying, "There goes Hall again". Funny 'cause he was burnt plenty of times. So, they need to stop acting like they were some innocent boys being thrown around by men. Well, they were thrown around and beat'n up!

hawkmanj

Reaction score
They are just upset some non-east coast team came and punched them in the mouth.

Did you hear their announcers? They started the game saying the Seahawks were all talk and couldn't take a hit...

Latest posts