Thoughts about Trader Bob

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Whitless might have been better as an aluminum siding salesman. In fact, visiting outsiders commented that was their impression of the environment at Seahawks HQ during the Whitless era.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
My thoughts about Whitsett can't be repeated in this forum.

The best part about him is he's no longer here.

It is instructive to observe how successful a team can be when the HC and the GM work together. The dysfunctional FO of the Whitsett period showed how corrosive a non-cooperative FO can be to the success of the team.

A

Anonymous

jammerhawk":12xfdbae said:
My thoughts about Whitsett can't be repeated in this forum.

The best part about him is he's no longer here.

It is instructive to observe how successful a team can be when the HC and the GM work together. The dysfunctional FO of the Whitsett period showed how corrosive a non-cooperative FO can be to the success of the team.

I don't know that the above statement could have been said any better if it was chiseled by hand into a polished granite slab.

Kamcussionator

Reaction score
chris98251":2792p2pq said:
Jim McIlvaine. Drops Mic !

After turning down Dikembe Mutumbo for the same money as "too expensive".

After Dikembe celebrating the only playoff 8th seed upset over a 1st seed ever in the paint at Key Arena.

Yeah, loves me some Whatsit...

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Birds of a feather, Whitsett was equally as bad as Ruskell and just as stupid. Ruskell did the fumblerooskie with Hutchinsonand proved he was stupid Whitsett constantly undermined the HC to prove he was the boss at the expense of team success. He had zero clue about football talent and proved it in spades.

OP
OP
L

LTH

Reaction score
Bob wanted to be the GM of the Hawks..... didnt happen...

LTH