Thoughts on Joe Milton III

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
I'd draft him with the intention of converting him to TE, as long has he was excited about the opportunity. Any push back from him, then maybe a priority rookie free agent target after the draft as a QB project.

Milton reminds me of former Ohio State QB Terrelle Pryor. Pryor was 6'4" 240 lbs and ran a 4.3 40-yard time. Pryor was a more proven QB as a passer and runner than Milton. Pryor was drafted in the 3rd round of the 2011 supplemental draft. He bounced around to many teams as a QB and eventually transitioned to TE.

I am glad you brought up Pryor when he did play for Seattle I was hoping they would have him in what I call a power slot receiver he would just run seam and stick routes from the slot position similiar to how New Orleans used Jimmy Graham. He did bounce around a lot its a testament to his athletic ability

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
I'd draft him with the intention of converting him to TE, as long has he was excited about the opportunity. Any push back from him, then maybe a priority rookie free agent target after the draft as a QB project.

Milton reminds me of former Ohio State QB Terrelle Pryor. Pryor was 6'4" 240 lbs and ran a 4.3 40-yard time. Pryor was a more proven QB as a passer and runner than Milton. Pryor was drafted in the 3rd round of the 2011 supplemental draft. He bounced around to many teams as a QB and eventually transitioned to TE.

WOW, Pryor was the DK Metcalf of his time.