Thoughts so far

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
  • Rhattigan is stank ass bad
  • Bush looks solid
  • Interesting that they're already fitting the run better with a bunch of UDFAs and Mike Morris on the IDL. Less confusion.
  • Hall and Mafe are gonna be problems for OLs, Mafe looks much improved and Hall is imposing
  • Sutherland feels like he could make the team as an ST ace, as his scouting reports say. Very high energy, looks like a huddle leader type
  • JSN is already fun and Charbonnet looks quite athletic
  • Coby Bryant is out for blood
  • More energy and less confusion than 2022 on D so far, but not much results yet, which is fine I suppose with lack of starters. They're gonna need time but I think they'll improve rather than continually degrade like 2022.

JPatera76

Reaction score
  • Bush looks solid
  • Interesting that they're already fitting the run better with a bunch of UDFAs and Mike Morris on the IDL. Less confusion.
  • Hall and Mafe are gonna be problems for OLs, Mafe looks much improved and Hall is imposing
  • Sutherland feels like he could make the team as an ST ace, as his scouting reports say. Very high energy, looks like a huddle leader type
  • JSN is already fun and Charbonnet looks quite athletic
  • Coby Bryant is out for blood
  • More energy and less confusion than 2022 on D so far, but not much results yet, which is fine I suppose with lack of starters. They're gonna need time but I think they'll improve rather than continually degrade like 2022.
Charbonnet smacked #6 into yesteryear

(and Bobo had a great catch where teh DB was going a little extar with his helm on the sidelines.)

JPatera76

Reaction score
Yuuuup im watching him more and man he looks lost and slow.... He's got no business out there.

OP
OP
Maelstrom787

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Yuuuup im watching him more and man he looks lost and slow.... He's got no business out there.
Making Barton look like Urlacher so far. At least Barton could move.

Getting outclassed by a BBK who hasn't stepped on a football field since like 2 years ago, and BBK isn't lighting it up either

He's like a slow motion Tanner Muse

NoGain

Reaction score
Bush, Mafe, and JSN looked pretty good. Lock is our back up. That's it. He does throw a nice ball, though. I don't know. I'm not much good beyond the obvious in this preseason thing.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
Lock is a backup for the typical reasons. Not many teams' seasons are not torpedoed when their starter goes down.

Allweatherfan

Reaction score
Lock just seems stiff and doesn't put much touch on the ball. He could be puckered behind the 2nd line facing starters (I believe they said MN was playing mostly starters on their lines)

JPatera76

Reaction score
Lock just seems stiff and doesn't put much touch on the ball. He could be puckered behind the 2nd line facing starters (I believe they said MN was playing mostly starters on their lines)
Whys it feel like preseason for a few yrs since the LOB have been a lot of teams "SB" vs Seattle

OP
OP
Maelstrom787

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Lock is a backup for the typical reasons. Not many teams' seasons are not torpedoed when their starter goes down.
I'm not concerned about him from a preparedness perspective, but it is disappointing that he seems to not be developing as a possible long term player. Not surprising, but disappointing.

Jville

Reaction score
Lock has played well. Needs the snaps. Although, I'm looking forward to also seeing the lefty.

NoGain

Reaction score
No one will ever convince me that wins and losses in preseason mean anything at all.

DeSeahawk

Reaction score
Yeah it's tough judging a guy behind a second string line, but I just dont see him even pushing Geno. I want to see who will take over after Geno.