Ticket prices for Stealers

LastRideOut

Reaction score
I'm taking my son to the game tomorrow as a xmas gift. I've been waiting for ticket prices to come down. For the MNF game against the Eagles, prices dropped to $92 the night before the game. However for this game, they are holding steady at $160 a pop.

What gives? I would have thought the MNF game would be more expensive. Or do I just need to wait until tonight for prices to drop?

I'm using stubhub by the way.

sutz

Reaction score
Probably the playoff run, plus there are a lot of Stealer fans in the area. They won't outnumber the good guys, but they will buy tickets.

Good luck, whatever comes. I hope you get your tix and that you enjoy the game.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
It's the last home game of the regular season so that could factor into the prices.

ElvisInBlue

Reaction score
MNF was also a relatively late change of date so many ticket holders had schedule conflicts. Safe bet there was a greater supply.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I'm taking my son to the game tomorrow as a xmas gift. I've been waiting for ticket prices to come down. For the MNF game against the Eagles, prices dropped to $92 the night before the game. However for this game, they are holding steady at $160 a pop.

What gives? I would have thought the MNF game would be more expensive. Or do I just need to wait until tonight for prices to drop?

I'm using stubhub by the way.
Couldn't you just go to the stadium work the phone an hour or so before and you get
the best possible price?

Mike D in 332

Reaction score
Also, Seahawks were on a four game losing streak going into the MFN game. Two wins in a row has given us hope for a playoff run!