Tiger to return

OP
OP
IndyHawk

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Yes I read that and while it sucks to wait I'd rather see a well conditioned Tiger who has a chance to win than one who isn't and plays like shit.I figure he has also dropped his Nike clubs/putter and is trying to find the best clubs but that just my opinion.They say practice makes perfect so that should pay off than how he came back before(shanking ect)

Hawker

Reaction score
Most of his close friends have commented that he (physically) looks fine. He is flushing all clubs, etc etc.

I have a feeling this is the mental side of golf, where a former #1 does not feel comfortable returning in fear of missing cut after cut. Well there's that, plus the yips he experienced in the short game. That only gets cured by playing.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Hawker":w5629s3d said:
Most of his close friends have commented that he (physically) looks fine. He is flushing all clubs, etc etc.

I have a feeling this is the mental side of golf, where a former #1 does not feel comfortable returning in fear of missing cut after cut. Well there's that, plus the yips he experienced in the short game. That only gets cured by playing.

IMO Tiger is mentally broken, he can't go out and play if he doesn't think he'll be striping every fairway and competing to win every tournament.

You're right, if he's healthy then the ONLY way he's going to have a chance to make a comeback is to just play ever week............if that means missing 12 of 14 cuts over the next six months, then that's what it takes. But Tiger's ego and pride can't handle that.

So IDK what he's going to do, can't just keep hiding away in his swing labs, gyms and private courses hoping he gets his mind right.