Tiger Woods' tampon prank was no laughing matter!

OP
OP
fenderbender123

fenderbender123

Reaction score
The tampon is a symbol of oppression. Women are being oppressed because of this gesture.

NoGain

Reaction score
Story-non-story to me. I was like...is this really a deal?...when I heard. Sure, Tiger just made himself look just a little juvenile...oh the humanity...

CPHawk

Reaction score
I was at the Lakeland Hills Hagans on Friday, and the guy who works at the self checkouts told a lady have a nice day. Well at the same time another lady was walking by, behind him where he couldn’t see her, and she starts yelling at him “where is my have a nice day?” She is is super mad, he tries to explain he didn’t even see her, but wh has none of it and leaves still yelling.

This is society now, a bunch of overly sensitive babies, who clearly have to easy of a life. We need to reintroduce Grizzlies to urban cities. Give people something to really worry about.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
And here all of you are…with your outrage at the outrage…lulz

Like most everything in life, more than one thing can be true at the same time. The joke can be classless and harmless, juvenile and jocular, or triggering and affirming.
*exp. If someone slapped your mother for the way she raised you, I could…laugh and disapprove.

We live in a country that has people who believe giving a young woman a tampon will compromise her virginity, people who shame women for wanting access to basic hygiene products. It’s not a giant leap to think a woman might take offense to this lame joke…and real manly men laugh.

By the way, weren’t some of you guys super mad about a beer can..