Time of Possession

ivotuk

Reaction score
Tennessee: 42:33!!!

Where was our running game? Can't expect the defense to hold up against that running game for 42+ minutes. Of course they have to get off the field too, but our offense, despite scoring 30 points, couldn't run the clock... No running game...

cymatica

Reaction score
I hope someone in the media grills Pete on why the offense was so vanilla. Why in the hell would you not run the pre snap motion that was so effective at freezing Indy's linebackers? It's like they consciously avoided it. It was helping the run and pass IMO by disguising who had the ball.

My only hope is that Pete stays out of Waldron's way. Let him figure it out. I really hope he doesn't restrict the up tempo because that is not the problem.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Bad running game performance but the passing game did enough. Defense gave up 500 total yards another KNJ nightmare. This defense is not good I've been saying this for a few years now. Defense is not good. Simple as.

James in PA

Reaction score
Where the hell were the tight ends in this game?! I thought we finally had an OC that was going to use them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John63

Reaction score
James in PA":21e440p2 said:
Where the hell were the tight ends in this game?! I thought we finally had an OC that was going to use them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good question