Time to pay Frank

bbsplitter

Reaction score
Shockingly enough... I agree with Seymour on this one. In my eyes, Frank Clark is not worth 18+ $$$ a year. I think everyone is freaking out a little bit after the Raiders game that we "need to" sign what seems to be the most productive/only good pass rusher this team has. Raiders had a pretty terrible O-Line, and honestly his progression has not impressed me all the much. He is good, but good in a way that I see Rasheem Green could basically provide the production he does within a year or two.

IMO, let him walk for anything above 17.5 per year, and focus heavily on the D-Line next year. Even with the current market, I feel like you could fill his production level fairly easily next year.

He could prove me wrong and just go beast mode for the rest of this year/his career, but honestly I just see him as an above average player who can feast on crappy o-lines.

Chawker

Reaction score
It is wise for both sides to let this year play itself out, if he gets injury like Avrells we are screwed,and Clark doesn't get the correct evaluation he needs for a fair contract .
I swear you guys have nothing better to do then tring to be a armchair G.M's.
G.M. 101 Before said contract is to be offered, make sure said player is healthy enough to play. Period! IT WON'T happen until 2019 .

I'd say that Clark would bring 12 to 15 m per year with performance bonuses. Remember we will be paying on what he has done and NOT what he is capable of doing.