Tix arrived.. gift is not a bag...

BeaHUman

Reaction score
Our Company tickets came in and while I couldn't get on the game list (Salesmen and customers first...) our wonderful marketing lady knew my Seahawk fanaticism
and gave me the license plate frame, that's pretty cool!!!!

GO HAWKS!!!

tooshort

Reaction score
CANHawk":33moxval said:
FlyingGreg":33moxval said:
Definition of a die hard: No car, but season tickets. I would be impressed.

It's Seattle. I thought everyone was supposed to ride their bike...

Well duh! Of course I'm 2 miles from work and a 5 minute light rail ride from the Clink so priorities can be a bit skewed (4 season tix.. zero cars)

AverHawk

Reaction score
I live a few short blocks from work, so season tickets are obviously a bigger priority than a car.
I plan on putting that gift in my cubicle at work though. It will go nicely next to the tiny hat.

MOtoSEA

Reaction score
OP, do you fly to Seattle every game weekend to watch the Seahawks? That has to be super expensive.

Hawks46

Reaction score
RockHawk":16zgcw6d said:
BocciHawk":16zgcw6d said:
HawksFTW":16zgcw6d said:
Add to my collection of hawks license plate covers. 3rd or 4th time we have gotten these, it seems.

No. They were issued once before, as Season Ticket Holder surrounds, all the other ones were handed out at games and whatnot and just say things like Go Seahawks or Seahawks Fan or something like that.

99% sure of that anyway. We have two vehicles and if we had ever been sent them twice, in different seasons, we'd have them on both vehicles already...

Stoked to be able to put one of these on my car! The other car has had one for years...

Totally agree here; there was only 1 set of frames with "Season Ticket Holder" on them, and I've had mine o the car for a long time. I've had at least 3 times where someone (friend, stranger) asked if I wanted to sell it.

That's far different from the crappy generic seahawks frames they sell or give away.

I like these because I feel it's a sense of pride to show I'm part of that elite club (Yes, I'm better than most of you!) and MUCH better than a bag or gloves.

Well played sir.