TNF: Bears @ Packers

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
XxXdragonXxX":6wl01uz1 said:
The NFL just might as well flip a coin on every pass to determine if its a catch or not. I dont get it. I saw that pass as clearly incomplete live, and it looked even more incomplete on replay...they call it a catch and uphold.

Been needing a better definition for a few years.

davidonmi

Reaction score
XxXdragonXxX":au56n1gn said:
The NFL just might as well flip a coin on every pass to determine if its a catch or not. I dont get it. I saw that pass as clearly incomplete live, and it looked even more incomplete on replay...they call it a catch and uphold.
Yet people want to expand replay

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
davidonmi":1wf4uf3n said:
XxXdragonXxX":1wf4uf3n said:
Yet people want to expand replay

OH the refs know its not a catch...Its the Packers....the team that gets so much ref treatment its rediculous.

Excluding last nights game because its not in the stats yet

This is the team that has 7 flags and 239 DPI yards helping them during this season. There are only 5 other teams with even 100 or above with number 2 being 163 yards. On the flip side they have only been called for DPI 4 times for a measly 39 yards.

Defensive Holding they have gotten 5 against their opponents with indy being at 6 so GB is number 2 in that.