TNF Games...

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
he don't even care. he just wants to own stuff. would be a terrible franchise owner. let's hope he doesn't want the seahawks.

RobDaHawk

Reaction score
he don't even care. he just wants to own stuff. would be a terrible franchise owner. let's hope he doesn't want the seahawks.
I don't think he cares enough about sports to bother buying them. Thursday night rights on Prime is more of an advertising venture is how I see it. Buying the Seahawks with the current market already so high, I'd guess he'd see as a bad investment.

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
I don't think he cares enough about sports to bother buying them. Thursday night rights on Prime is more of an advertising venture is how I see it. Buying the Seahawks with the current market already so high, I'd guess he'd see as a bad investment.
well, he cares enough to buy the wa post. he bought twitch, which he's running into the ground. he bought the rights to LOTR, and destroyed that. he cares enough to buy a terribad thursday night football package for his streaming service. he's in top 3 richest people in the us. he's from seattle area. amazon is from seattle area. and it just so happens the seattle seahawks are about to go on sale. paul allen bought the seahawks. i don't think he was an avid football fan before that purchase.

i dont know. hope you're right. as i said i sincerely hope he doesnt want them. and if he wants them, he can outbid anyone.

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
and to all the pete carroll haters: pete's gone in a couple years anyway. he's 71. but imagine having a POS like jeff bezos buy the seahawks. you're stuck with that POS for atleast the next 20 years.