TNF: Color RUSH

RedAlice

Reaction score
So, it seems there is some new marketing ploy by the NLF for Thursday Night Football.

Honest: I only care because I get more Yellow & Blue. See: my Avi to the left.

The new uniform is part of a four-game campaign by the NFL on Thursday Night Football called Color Rush that will come up with some splashy new designs based on defining colors for the eight teams involved:

Nov. 12 (Week 10) — Bills (Red) at Jets (Kelly Green)
Nov. 19 (Week 11) — Titans (Titans Blue) at Jaguars (Bold Gold)
Nov. 26 (Week 12) — Panthers (Panthers Blue) at Cowboys (White)
Dec. 17 (Week 15) — Buccaneers (Red) at Rams (Yellow Gold)
The full uniforms will be unveiled a week prior to the game on Thursday Night Football.

No word on when they'll be available in team stores so that every Rams fan on earth can get a Todd Gurley jersey in "yellow gold."

http://www.turfshowtimes.com/2015/10/29 ... color-rush

I'm hoping this is the preview of the Rams 2016 uniforms. Let's end this horrid current whatever and get back to some real colors for this real team.

Rex

Reaction score
What "splash of color"? Gold base with blue and black numbers and letters? They're already wearing pink shoes, socks, gloves, wristbands etc.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
I think some teams applied to change their uniforms in 2016. We might be seeing a preview of the new uniforms with this TNF Rush of Color. Just my opinion.

And, any actual COLOR addd to the current muted and horrible Rams uniforms is wonderful and welcome.

I'm curious to see the other team's uniforms as well. It's my opinion we need some better uniforms in the NFL.

chris98251

Reaction score
RedAlice":2uulmt0g said:
I think some teams applied to change their uniforms in 2016. We might be seeing a preview of the new uniforms with this TNF Rush of Color. Just my opinion.

And, any actual COLOR addd to the current muted and horrible Rams uniforms is wonderful and welcome.

I'm curious to see the other team's uniforms as well. It's my opinion we need some better uniforms in the NFL.

Be careful what you wish for, just go look at what Nike U wears.

ivotuk

Reaction score
RedAlice":1rd7ekf3 said:

I do love the old LA Rams colors, like in your avatar. Still pisses me off that we didn't get Quinn. Guy was a monster at UNC, and how do you not place a premium on a guy that is that big but has a 12 pack? I've never seen someone so big, yet so ripped like a 5'10" guy! Most big guys have a belly of some sort or the other!

My mind is scattershot. The uniforms, reminds me of John Robinson and Eric Dickerson. Jack Youngblood. The dark blue and gold is ugly and causes losses, so I hope they keep wearing them when we play them again.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
First of all, great shirt Alice. Good way to spend some coin.
Secondly, since ivotuk brought up Rams unis, I'll mention I prefer the late 60s blue and white ones.
The Fearsome Foursome, Jack Snow, Roman Gabriel, Dick Bass.................................

Rex

Reaction score
RedAlice":iwo260vo said:

I like the current Rams uniform. :0190l:

Rex

Reaction score
ivotuk":2eyig322 said:
I do love the old LA Rams colors, like in your avatar. Still pisses me off that we didn't get Quinn. Guy was a monster at UNC, and how do you not place a premium on a guy that is that big but has a 12 pack? I've never seen someone so big, yet so ripped like a 5'10" guy! Most big guys have a belly of some sort or the other!

Quinn was considered a risk because of a previous brain tumor and a very short college career due to being banned for life because of accepting cash from an agent. He didn't start on the D line right away as he needed to be coached up. His first action was on STs in which his athleticism was very apparent.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Rams throwbacks are so much better than their regular threads.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing these new Rams jersey's.

Wonder if they'll fit 'Los Angeles' under the logo.

Latest posts