To those attending the Superb Owl....

sam1313

Reaction score
It looks like from a combination of factors, I may be headed to the Super Bowl.....alone. Seems a little weird to do, but who knows if I will ever have another opportunity? Anyone want to adopt a Las Vegas Seahawk fan for the day (or at least tell me where your sitting so I can try to buy a ticket in a Hawk friendly area?

Thanks!

Scott

trusomus

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat as you...there is a very strong likelihood that I will be attending the game by myself as well. It's all good. I seem to be the only one in my group of friends/acquaintances crazy enough to pull this off. It so good in fact that it has brought me out of decade+-long lurker status in order to respond to you!

You know you will make friends there. I'm sure we'll find some common ground with other people there.

Go, have fun, and remember this experience always.

Most importantly, be a loud and proud 12. Go Hawks and see you in New Jersey. I fly out tomorrow morning!!!

seahawks08

Reaction score
I will be flying Friday, still looking for tickets, supposed to get a sideline pass today, but haven't heard anything yet. Hope it comes through, will be awesome.