New Addition to the Man Cave

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Thanks to the extreme generosity of pmedic920 I was able to make a substantial addition to my downstairs TV/games room. He sent me 9 photos, 8 of which are autographed, earlier in the year & I got them framed & hung them in a prominent place in my games room so others will be able to enjoy them at my annual Superb Owl party as well as other parties I host throughout the year. I think it turned out well.

Enjoy:
Pic2
Pic1

& yes, that's a full sized 4X8 pool table.

notyou

Reaction score
Thanks to the extreme generosity of pmedic920 I was able to make a substantial addition to my downstairs TV/games room. He sent me 9 photos, 8 of which are autographed, earlier in the year & I got them framed & hung them in a prominent place in my games room so others will be able to enjoy them at my annual Superb Owl party as well as other parties I host throughout the year. I think it turned out well.

Enjoy:
View attachment 60544
View attachment 60545

Nice set up. I'm jealous. I would love to have a pool table. I used to play in 8 ball & 9 ball leagues.

4x8 is standard sized, not full sized. 4.5x9 is full sized. Sorry, just a bit of a pool nerd. :geek:

Donn2390

Reaction score

Enjoy:
View attachment 60544
View attachment 60545

So, should I post my email address, phone number, or how should I expect to receive my party invites?

OP
OP
Hockey Guy

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Nice set up. I'm jealous. I would love to have a pool table. I used to play in 8 ball & 9 ball leagues.

4x8 is standard sized, not full sized. 4.5x9 is full sized. Sorry, just a bit of a pool nerd. :geek:
Okay, I thought 4.5x9 was a snooker table. I'm far from a pool nerd though.

It is a nice set up as the open space is approx 16x28 feet, perfect for a pool table on 1 end & my large plasma TV at the other.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Looks great and nice job PM!

I remember @pmedic920 received a very special bottle of Makers from a very special member years ago. It's awesome to see him paying it forward.

Hopefully that room hosts a Seahawks Super Bowl party soon!

OP
OP
Hockey Guy

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
So, should I post my email address, phone number, or how should I expect to receive my party invites?
I know you're kidding but if any upstanding member of the forum happened to be in northern Alberta, Canada at the time of the Superb Owl, they'd be invited.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
I know you're kidding but if any upstanding member of the forum happened to be in northern Alberta, Canada at the time of the Superb Owl, they'd be invited.
LOL You should be more careful....
Define "upstanding".

pmedic920

Reaction score
Looks great and nice job PM!

I remember @pmedic920 received a very special bottle of Makers from a very special member years ago. It's awesome to see him paying it forward.

Hopefully that room hosts a Seahawks Super Bowl party soon!
And I still have it. Sits (unopened) on the top shelf of my modest collection of nice Bourbons.

Attachments

• IMG_2073.jpeg
    IMG_2073.jpeg
    187.5 KB · Views: 18

sutz

Reaction score
Damn, you have your own Wall of Honor going there. (y) (y) (y)

Lennie

Reaction score
I
Love the hockey jerseys! I am a hockey/ football guy!

Attachments

• IMG_0025.jpeg
    IMG_0025.jpeg
    122 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0026.jpeg
    IMG_0026.jpeg
    118.5 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0023.jpeg
    IMG_0023.jpeg
    233.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0024.jpeg
    IMG_0024.jpeg