To uncle Si...

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I would give Darrell bevell a life time contract if it could guarantee the ducks fire don pellum. Frost can go too. Less than 10 carries for freeman is inexcusable.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Win or lose this is freakin disgraceful. Trying all these trick plays iwth the game on the line that we've never tried before.

Coaching staff has gone full Sarkisian. Never go full Sarkisian. I say fire them all.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
JSeahawks":22io0txd said:
The hell? That was an interception all the way. And no way in the world was their indisputable evidence to overturn it. What bs.

And another horrible review. This one screwed asu. Those are two of the worst replay booth calls I've ever seen.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
I want to jump and say this was a fun read.. I tried to lock in the points of the game you were discussing from memory this morning..

About as close to a schizophrenic episode on a message board as one could read

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Yea, i kind of felt like i was the only one awake still watching the game last night. That was one of the craziest, most horrific, amazing, horrible, awesomist games i've ever seen.

Vernon Adams was doing a pretty good Russell Wilson impression all night.

[youtube]P7qc8rWIW9w[/youtube]

Uncle Si

Reaction score
I honestly quit at halftime... was purely focused on the SKC match. I followed it on gamecast.