Todays 12's

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":180sysvc said:
Brahn":180sysvc said:
-The Glove-":180sysvc said:
Brahn":180sysvc said:
The crowd was pretty mediocre in this one. The crowd never really got fired up until we scored our second TD. The 12's were just not that into the game this week, even with the 1983 Hawks raising the flag. It was almost like after Russel's INT the crowd gave up, or felt the Defense didn't need the extra noise. This games crowd energy was border line pre-season for much of the game. There very well could of been many non knowledgeable fans today, as it seemed in the 4th people wanted to cheer the loudest when we were on offense.

Just something to digest with that game. Our team pretty much played to the energy of the Home crowd.

What section were you in? I thought it was consistently loud on D throughout the game. Only issue I had was in my section (344), only a handful of us stood up and yelled on D. And it sounded like 342,341? were making all that noise on O. They kept trying to start a chant even when we were in the RZ

333 Lots of lulls during our defensive stands, until the 3rd quarter. I agree many people sitting compared to normal, along with lots of noise on offense.

I am sure I will be told how great it was for me to want to stand while on defense, and how if more 12's stood like me we would set a record of some sort. Sorry to steal your thunder Tech.

I am surprised that you were honestly able to observe the volume level in the stadium. I can only speak for myself but I find it impossible to tell how load the stadium is when I am screaming at the top of my lungs for each and every play. How can you hear others when you yourself are yelling and cheering on the Seahawks?

Perhaps you were listening instead of cranking up the volume?

Give it a rest, Dom.

imnKOgnito

Reaction score
red17hawk":3hi3rsrb said:
First game I have been to in a long time, where almost the entire section was seated the whole game. The noise level wasn't anywhere close to acceptable until the last 2 minutes of the 4th quarter and OT.

Aside note, does anyone else hate the soccer-style "Willlll-sssssson" chant they show on the TV while our offense comes on?

Can't stand it, and glad the crowd generally ignores it. Same thing with the Legion of Boom intro. The sponsored focus on an an individual or a specific group takes a way from the team, in my opinion.